My year Round Berry Lip;

Wednesday 8 April 2015


Hello Lovelies;

So, berry lips? Not just for Autumn/Winter. I'm much more of a berry, over red lip lover and I wanted to share my all time favourite berry lip with you all. 

Lipstick Queens Saint Berry is such a gorgeous berry, not berry shade. It's a brown toned berry/purple which I've never actually been drawn to before trying this lipstick. It's long lasting and just looks good with my brown hair and eyes. 

I haven't tried a lot from Lipstick Queen but what I have tried I've loved. They're priced at £21ish which is more than MAC and less than Charlotte Tilbury. I think they are well priced, though not as hyped as other brands they deserve the praise they get. As you can see I've used a fair amount. I did actually smush it so I has to take some off, but it's one of my most loved lipsticks. 

I think berry and plum lips are still very classy and a great alternative to a classic red lip. The actual packaging is really cool. It's a yellow toned, sunny gold shade and it does stand out to the rest of my lip packaging making it easy to find.

My other favourite would have to be Charotte Tilbury Love Libery if I decided to go for a matte version. As you can see I've used this one almost to the end, which, with all the lipsticks I own is a great achievement (I've never finished a lipstick!)

Would you go for a berry over red lip?
What's your favourite lip colour?
Favourite plum/red/berry shade? 

8 comments:

  1. This colour is MADE for you! Love!
    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried anything from Lipstick Queen..I was actually reading an artcile about Poppy in this month's Elle which made me think "ooh, you need to look for these"! This shade is lovely & love the packaging :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Pro Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to pick up an Issue! I've been eyeing up a lot more lipsticks in the range - specifically their colour changing one.

      xx

      Delete
  3. It is perfect for nights out/date nights

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous lipstick, suits you so well! I really like Love Liberty too, CT lippies are amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour really suits you lovely
    www.mybubbaandme.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...