Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lavish Mauve;

Saturday 28 March 2015

Hello Lovelies;

The Max Factor Creme Puff Blushes have been out for a while and hyped as a dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes. These are a fraction of the price and a lot more travel, pop in your make up bag friendly. I picked up the shade Lavish Mauve (20) and I've been trailing it out for you all.

These blushes are very natural on the skin, making them perfect for the spring/summer season. They have a range of shades and are priced at £8.99 - You can pick them up online or from Boots and Superdrug. Each blush is meant to suit a certain skin colour, which I didn't stick to...Lavish Mauve is a gorgeous light pink, hint of purple, blue toned shade (not selling it well, am I?)

I am excited to see such a lovely blush on the high street. I do love my Rimmel Live Pink blush, but these are gorgeous to look at and have pride of place in my daily make up draws. The blush is pigmented, soft and very blendable. These are 'baked' blushers do they have some shine to them - When they hit the light it looks like very fine silver shimmer which I was worried about as I have large pores...I haven't used a baked blush since I first started out wearing make up and had the Accessorise one (it was gorgeous!) This has certainly brought back some nostalgia

Lovely pink is meant to be a very good shade for us fair skin gals so I am going to pick that up as well. For a drugstore blush I think everyone would love these and would quickly become a make up essential. You don't need to be a pro to apply them, so great for starters. £8.99 may be a bit steep for a drugstore blush, but they really are worth it. I've been using this over my MAC, NARS etc.. blushers and because of choice over trials.

I'd highly recommend these blushes! They will last forever (well, make up does with me) and how can you resist the marble effect?

Have you tried the Creme Puff Blushers?
What's your favourite drugstore blush?
What shade do you own/what would you pick?

24 comments:

  1. Wow! This shade looks gorgeous! My favorite drugstore blush is Maybelline's dream blush.

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely shade and affordable too = win win situation!
    I only own a couple mascaras from max factor, but I really like them!

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! The clump defy one is amazing. The best hughstreet brand IMO. xx

      Delete
  3. This looks gorgeous! I've read a few blog posts on them and they seem to be great! I haven't tried anything from Max Factor (yet, that will change!) but these seem promising. Thanks for sharing, and brilliant review! x

    Jasmine || blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lovely. They're gorgeous blushers. Max Factor is an amazing and affordable brand. xx

      Delete
  4. I love these blushes! I have tried 4 of the 6 shades now and all are as gorgeous as each other. Seductive pink is my favourite but this one is next on my list. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous!! Need to pick up more. They're so lovely and natural xx

      Delete
  5. This one looks interesting. I hope those come to our country, since they're being hyped up:) My favorite drugstore blush is Milani Luminoso:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so as well! We always have to wait for the best products xD xx

      Delete
  6. I'm into the No7 blushes for something easy and natural, and I also like Sleek's blushes, too. Oh and the little Bourjois pots. I'm intrigued about this one but it keeps being sold out in my local Boots, darn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Soft Damon shade. They are so lovely and bendable. There's some lovely hughstreet blushers. Hopefully it'll be in stock soon. Ours was the same for weeks. xx

      Delete
  7. Ooh this kind of reminds me a bit of MAC's Dainty (similar colour and also a baked blush). I might try this one by Max Factor when Dainty runs out though, as it's a lot less expensive!

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had MAC Dainty ages ago and didn't even realise the similarities! Always love a dupe x

      Delete
  8. Such a pretty shade, but I'd happily give the entire range a home!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty. It was hard to pick just one xx

      Delete
  9. This is a lovely shade! Definitely want to get my hands on these blushes!

    G.J - Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous. ^.^ Thanks for stopping by. xx

      Delete
  10. You had me at dupe for Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes. You picked a really pretty shade and it sounds lovely from the way you describe it.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a good dupe. I mean, who doesn't? I actually prefer light blushes so this is perfect.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely and natural shade - they colours they have are meant to suit different skin tones x

      Delete
  12. I definitely will, because Hourglass cosmetics are very expensive. Thanks for the tip and what a beautiful color.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually didn't like this shade when I first got it but it's grown on me a lot the past couple of weeks :) I really like Seductive Pink and Alluring Rose too if you were looking to get more! xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...