My Little (Super)Box - March Edition;

Saturday 21 March 2015



Hello Lovelies;

My Little Box is a french monthly Subscription box (available to France and the UK) that is a mixture of 'lifestyle' and beauty products. At £14.95 (£11pm and £3.95 p&p) it's one of the more expensive beauty boxes around. Some of the products are full size and some are travel size. Marches theme is 'Superbox' and being a Marvel, DC and anime lover it was right up my street! The illustrations are so cute and yeah, this is my favourite so far. 

You get a few beauty products in the box, though not everyone gets the same products, I am happy with my three. The items come in this cute little pouch with I use for travel to hold my electrical things (phone/camera chargers). The first item is the Caudalie Hand and nail cream - I'm a big fan of hand and nail creams. My hands are pretty dry and Caudalie is a brand that I adore and use often, so this is a product I am really happy about. You get 30ml, and it's £12 for 75ml which is a pretty decent size as it isn't off the full size product. My Little Beauty - which is a MLB own product, this is the MLB Pencil Puff for Cheeks and Lips - The packaging reminds me a lot of TopShops packaging This is a lovely coral shade and would be lovely on the cheeks or lips. Cream products are a hit with me in spring and summer, the perfect colour as well - I can see myself using this a lot! This is full size and £10.50 so pretty decent in price. The last beauty product is the Kerastase Cristal Liste? Now for the English version....Luminous Perfecting Conditioner for dry lengths or ends. Lol! This is a conditioner you use in the ends, or lengths of your hair. I love Keratase products and am really excited to try this. You get 75ml and originally it's 200ml for £20 which isn't cheap - I'm hoping this will last a while, though as with Caudalie it's a generous size to try the product out with. Very happy 

You get two lifestyle products, one is this set of 'Super' stickers. I already put a few on my laptop :D They're so cute and yeah, perfect illustrations to go with the box. These are £4  Finally my favourite item...The T-Shirt for important and less important days. I should have ironed it before taking this image.? You get different designs, I did want the 'We can be heroes just for one day' but I like this 'I believe I can fly' quote as well, though it bring back some Westlife nostalgia, I can see how it fits in with being a superhero. This top is £29. I adore it though. It fits so well, really soft material and I can see myself wearing it during the summer, or as a bedtime/lounge wear top.  

The box also comes with the box magazine that has so many little hints, lips, inspirations and Parisian style. I always love ready these magazines and the photos are so adorable. Ofc all the beauty is aimed at superhero's and very 'Pop art' chic. I haven't been disappointed by any of the my Little Boxes I've received. It's the only Sub' box I am still with.


Do you subscribe to boxes?
What's your favourite product you've received?
Do you receive MLB?


12 comments:

  1. I used to get my little box, but for me there just wasn't enough beauty products in it. Posts like this make me want to subscribe again!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the mix of beauty and lifestyle. I never use half the beauty items normally, but these are all lovely products. I'm glad you enjoyed the post, Honey xx

      Delete
  2. Love this post! The monthly Subscription box sounds amazing. I'd love to get my hands on the MLB Pencil Puff for Cheeks and Lips, I love cream products too. x

    Lauren | shynature.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Honey ^.^ It is the best Sub' box out there. xx

      Delete
  3. I'm new follower! :)

    Love the top & greetings from Slovenia,

    Katja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Katja!

      Thank you so much for following. Hope you like the new posts xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a lovely little box and I love the top, it's so cute!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a cute little box! I love the packaging of that lips and cheeks pencil. Love it xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely. Especially for spring/summer ^.^ xx

      Delete
  6. I love the tee, it's so comfy! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! I didn't expect such good quality as normal sub' boxes are a let down xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...