LuLu Guinness Tangle Teezer;

Wednesday 18 March 2015


Hello Lovelies;

I'm a big fan of Tangle Teezers and Lulu Guinness, and when two things you love come together why would I not buy it? I have two tangle tweezers (not including this one), so you could say I really love them...

Tangle Teezers are brushes, without handles. You can buy travel sizes or the bigger versions, though the travel size isn't really dinky. They're perfect for anyone who gets really knotted hair as it just glides through without pulling your hair - no pain! I started using this when my hair was down to my hips (no joke!) and it made brushing my hair a lot easier, and now my hair is a lot shorter I still really enjoy using the product. 

This brush is priced at £12, which may seem a lot, but I whole heartedly think it deserves the attention it gets. This brush doesn't tug at your hair, so it isn't pulling healthy hair out neither is it causing as much damage to those with more brittle hair. This brush isn't just for one specific person, anyone could use it and I think they'd really love it. I used to hate having to brush my hair after having a shower as it's so matted but now it's so easy!

I love the Lulu design as it makes it a bit more 'girly' they also have lots of colour variations and also Shaun the Sheep! I also have the purple and gold version and I always carry one in my bag, now I have one to keep in my work locker, one at home and a spare? I picked mine up in my local Boots store...Mine's normally really behind but it's been catching up recently!

Have you tried the Tangle Teezer?
What's your opinion on the design?
Do you have a hairbrush preference? 


10 comments:

  1. Ooh nice post! Love it.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used a atangle teezer but I have a similar brush from Bella & Bear that does the same thing :) I love the design of this one - the lips are so cute! Great post xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check them out! I was lookin at the wet brush as well ^.^

      Delete
  3. That Tangle Teezer is so cute !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a Lulu Guiness Tangle Teezer?!?! Oh my gosh, I love Tangle Teezers and am obsessed with Lulu Guiness! Need this in my life :D

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need it! Well, not need, but yeah you always need a hairbrush xD xx

      Delete
  5. The brushes and so cute and generally amazing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...