High Street Peachy Blushes;

Monday 2 September 2013







Hey all. Peachy colours blushers have been on my cheeks basically everyday during the Summer. They add a pop of natural colour into your cheeks without looking too much. It isn't the natural pinky natural flush shade, but I think that peach colour suit my skin more. 



1:- Bourjois Little Cream Blush in 02 (Bottom swatch) - This is a gorgeous peachy pink blush. Being a cream blush it applies so sheer on the skin, and allows you to build coverage up. It doesn't cling to your foundation like some cream blushers do (though you may want to wait for your foundation to set if it does). It lasts about 5 hours on my skin, though if you have oily skin it may differ as. The product comes in the same plastic pots as the normal blushes and eyeshadows with the magnetic shutter. The packaging gives you an idea of the colour which is great when you're trying to pick or find a certain shade/colour. The pot is lovely and small, so it's great to pop in your bag or make up bag. You can pick this up in a few others shades (mainly rosy and light pinks).

2:- Sleeks Pan Tao Blush (Middle swatch) - Sleek blush, instantly a winner! I love sleek blushes and how pigmented they are. They remind me so much of Illamasqua blushes, and this is the perfect dupe for 'Expose.' The blush comes in the original plastic sleek packaging - though, the packaging isn't very robust - I've dropped it on a carpet before and the powder inside broke! Being sleek it fits beautifully into any make up bag. This is a deep peachy orange colour, but it looks beautiful on your skin. It gives the most beautiful peach flush to your skin, so much so I wore it everyday when I first bought it. It lasts around 6hrs on my skin, and sometimes all day depending on the weather. It's really pigmented so you don't need a lot. It's easily blendable so if you do go a bit over the top, just a quick blend will sort it. It doesn't cling to dry skin, and being a powder it's great for oily skin. It's £5 which is a steal compared to some high street blushers!

3:- Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Pinched (Top Swatch) - This blusher is the reason I started using cream blushers again. I tried a few in the past, and I wasn't blown away. This cream blush is so beautiful. It's more sheer than the Bourjois alternative, but this allows you to build the perfect shade. You get a lot more product than Bourjois as well. This comes in a clear round tub with a black lip. I love how that the bottom is clear so you can see the product colour in it. Again, it's a peachy pink shade which is a great match on my skintone. Pinched is a very popular blush as it's so natural and suits a lot of people. It has 4 hours of wear, but it wears off nicely. It doesn't cling to the skin, easily blendable and is a great starter blush for anyone with dry skin who can't wear powder blushers - or for anyone using cream blushers for the first time! You can't go wrong, or over the top with it.

Hope you enjoyed these little mini reviews of the products! If I had to pick one I'd use the Sleek blush! 

C x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh loved seeing the comparisons, I have the Bourjois one and love it!

    I'm a new follower :) My blog it whatmollyloves.blogspot.com if you'd like to check it out!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any of these blushes, but I will have to try them - I'm just checking your posts, love the reviews:) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...