I Heart Summer - Tag

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Q. Favorite bronzer for summer?
A. Soap and Glory's Solar Powder. It's the perfect natural bronzer for my pale skin - and isn't too pricey either.






Q. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)
A. I'm going to go with Blue Lagoon for an alcoholic drink - it's so lovely and refreshing. For a soft drink I'll go with Rubicon (Sparkling) my all time favorite drink. 


Q. Favorite summer lip product?
A. There's a few product that I use through summer - Clarin's Instant Lip Perfector - Jack Black Lip Balm (gotta have some SPF) L'oreal Dating Coral and Rimmel's Kate Moss Lipstick in 03. These cover every lip colour you'd need.





Q. Pool or Beach?
A. Pool! The beach is too irritating for me - sand, salt water and too much sun. I like being by the pool and relaxing with having the comfort of having drinks and food a few minutes away.


Q. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
A. These two products are amazing. Dove Hair therapy - a hair oil and leave in conditioner in one. It's great to leave your hair soft, silky and smooth without being too heavy. Umberto Giannini Curl friends - Want beach hair without your hair being dry? This is perfect. It leaves you with lovely curls but without the matte and dryness.





Q. Sun bathing or fake tan?
A. Sun Bathing - I always wear too much SPF to actually get a tan but hay!

Q. Favorite summer nail polish?
A.H&M's Play it Coral Nail Varnish - Great colour, doesn't chip, so small and cute to take away with you! What else could you want?





Q. Any summer traditions?
A. We'd normally go away every year, but with Alec having his Op, and only being 7 months old and not wanting to have anything happen to him (referring to the pressure in the plane), we may just have a summer break this year - maybe to France on the train.


Q. Favorite summer scent?
A. I love M&S's Blush scent. It's so lovely. It's my favorite scent to wear all year round, but more so in spring/summer.



Q. Favorite BBQ food?
A. BBQ Ribs - even though they're really messy I just love them. Since moving we don't have BBQ's anymore as we don't have a garden but hopefully when we move that'll change.

Q. What's your favorite summer-proof product?
A. Waterproof make up. When you live in the UK, summer could mean RAIN - so waterproof make up is always a good idea. I always wear waterproof mascara as I have hay fever and my eyes are really sore because of it, but at least I won't have panda eyes.

Q. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
A. Not this year. With Alec only being 8 months, we didn't want to travel on a plane due to the pressure  and he won't be able to tell us if it's affected his ears in any way. We may be going on the train to France at some point though. I'd love to go back to New York at some point, maybe even L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...