Quick Spring FOTD;

Wednesday 18 March 2015


Hello Lovelies;

The weather has been getting so much warmer and it's putting me in a Spring mood. I never do well in the winter and never feel as bright or perky xD Along with the weather my make up has also changed. I've never been a bright lipstick girl but I am growing to love it. This is a quick spring FOTD for you - I can be quicker, but also take longer by contouring, bronzing, eyeshadow look etc... This is a medium, look good but not full on make up look - if you get me?

On my face is the NARS Tinted Moisturiser - I'm a big fan of this base and always crack it out as a quick and spring/summer base. My holy grail concealer is the Clarins Instant Concealer (01) - I have dark and dry under eyes and this concealer really is amazing. So moisturising and gets rid of darkness so well. The blush I used is the Rimmel Soft Colour Blush in Live pink, which I also used a bit on my eyelids...Just a tiny amount. This is the perfect spring/summer blush. I want to pick up some more shades. I cannot, not do dewy skin. The Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight Highlighter is an amazing highlighter and leaves you with beautiful dewy skin. 


Moving onto eyes...I actually haven't used a mascara..Weird, I know. I just lined my lash line with the Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Liner in Lush to add a bit of definition. You can apply this and it doesn't budge all day - HG? Yes! A 3 second brow product for me has to be Benefit Gimme Brow - It has fibres in which help fill in your brows, shape and tame them - An all in one in seconds..Benefit has done good! Finally, the lips..I'm not much of a bright lip girl but I am trying to wear it more and with it getting warmer it fits into a spring/summer look well. I used the Bourjois Rogue Edition Velvet in Ole Flamingo which is a gorgeous fuchsia shade....Right up my street! Great lasting power and not drying on the lips at all!

What's your go to Spring Products?
Do you wear a bright lip for S/S?
Do you change your look with the seasons?

20 comments:

  1. Darling, it’s such a great post! Thank you for this!
    By the way, I’m in love with your blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, your makeup looks lovely :) Wish I could get away with tinted moisturiser, but it's full coverage foundation for me!

    Claire | Stylingo | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Honey. I bet your skin looks flawless though! xx

      Delete
  3. Looks lovely! I especially like the lip product you're wearing, such a gorgeous shade! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm starting to find my bright lip confidence xx

      Delete
  4. great collection! I normally use makeup forever conceiler and still 24/7 liquid liner. xx

    I'd love it if you checked out my blog as well:) afashionneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to try the MUFE Full Cover concealer for ages! Still on my wishlist xD
      Thanks for checking out my blog M'Dear xx

      Delete
  5. I love the no mascara makeup look! It's so modern and fresh for daytime :)
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Honey! I feel a lot more comfortable without mascara sometimes ^.^ xx

      Delete
  6. I love this look, your lip colour is so pretty! I've been wanting to try the Bourjois Rogue Edition Velvet's

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Honey! They're worth the try. Need to get the new aqua gloss versions xx

      Delete
  7. I've seen so many people talking about the NARS Tinted Moisturiser at the moment, I need it in my life haha! <3

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on my third tube. My mum never wears make up and she loves it! Perfect for Spring/Summer ^.^ xx

      Delete
  8. Pretty :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Poppy,love fashion and share my life in blog,hope to be ur new friend,follow me soon and I will follow back asap.Best wish
    check my post and you may fall in love with me,haha
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poppy!
      Lovely to meet you. I'll check out your blog ^.^
      x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...