Anastaisa Dipbrow Pommade;

Wednesday 11 March 2015



Hello Lovelies;

I've always had an eyebrow complex. I over plucked my brows throughout high school, college and uni. I've only just let them fully grow out and had them threaded. I decided once I had them shaped I'd pick up a new, and hyped about product..

The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade is a 'Waterproof brow color ideal for sculpting, defining and carving perfectly precise brows that won't fade' Now, that sounds right up mine, and a lot of girls streets. I do have a few eyebrow products, but a lot of them aren't 'waterproof' and need to be touched up after around 8-10 hours...Not so good on a 12hr shift. 

Dipbrow is a potted, very pigmented cream, well, cream as in pot eyeliner consistency. There have a good shade range, which was my problem. Having dark brows I'd normally go for the darkest, but they have medium brow, dark brown, ash brown etc.. All have slight shade differences and undertones. I finally went with Dark Brow hoping that it would be the perfect shade and BOOM! If you see the swatch, you can apply it thicker for a more pigmented dark brow shade, or lighter for a much more natural, pigmented but lighter shade. 

I've only used this a few times but I've been enjoying it so far. It does take longer to do my brows as you have to perfect the technique using this if you want natural, non pencil brows. I use a revlon angled brush that I got for £wish in Superdrug - I did pick up the Zoeva Brow Tip (Brow something..) brush but is was too bulky and I couldn't get an even amount of product on the brush. I love using the Revlon one, maybe I'll keep the Zoeva one for my Illamasqua Brow Cake powder. 

All in all it is a thumbs up - it is frustrating while you do get used to the product, but once you do you have perfect eyebrows. Mine aren't really perfect - Example below...But I am getting used to it!


Have you tried dip brow?
What's your favourite brow product?
Do you wax, thread or tweeze?

4 comments:

  1. I'm way behind on this one!! It sounds amazing, where did you buy this from though? I haven't actually seen in it any stores and I'd want to test them out to find the right shade for me. Any recommendations for those who are dark blonde/brownish? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've held off on the hype for so long. I bought mine from BeautyBay - I don't think there's any stores in the UK you can swatch it. Give Blonde or Soft brown a try ^.^ Blonde isn't very fair so it'd probably work. They have good swatches online. xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Honey. I'm glad you like it ^.^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. ^.^ I'll check out your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...