A spring must have;

Tuesday 10 March 2015


Hello lovelies;

Spring is nearing and that transition make up is on my mind. For spring the general look is very natural, fresh and glowing. A bright rose lip is definitely on the cards and I have the perfect one off you.

Lipstick queen saint bright rose lipstick is a gorgeous shade that can be warn more opaque for a blue toned brighter rose shade, or blotted for a more everyday natural rose lip. This is part of Lipstick Queens 'saint' collection which has plenty of lovely shades to pick from. This comes in sunny gold packaging which is part of the collection. The packaging itself feels luxe. 

I'm not someone who ever wears 'brights' I am more of a bold, more plum lip type. I think this shade is perfect for someone just delving in and trying to find their confidence with brights. Wearing the correct outfit always brings everything together. This will be featured on favourites during the warmer months. It does have a waxy lipstick smell which is an off out, but once it's on your lips you cannot tell. 

The lipstick itself is very moisturising - downside, they don't last a long time. Probably 2hrs before needing a top up. Because this fades off the lips well it doesn't really bother me, and I wear my invisible lipstick liner which helps it last a few hours more. 

All in all, for those who aren't used to brights, or if you are in the market for a new spring/summer lipstick I highly recommend this! I will be checking out more LQ products, maybe Saint berry? At £22 these come in around the same as Chanel and Charlotte Tilbury which is a bit more expensive than MAC. 

Have you tried Lipstick Queen? 
Do you wear bright lipsticks?
What's your go to spring lipstick?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen much from this brand but the lipstick looks stunning. It looks gorgeous on you!
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elise! I've loved everything I try from the brand x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...