Hair Edition - The Style Sprays;

Thursday 25 July 2013






1:-Alterna's Bamboo Boho Waves, Tousled Texture Mist - When this product first arrived in my Glossybox I was thrilled - A Beach Texture Mist that didn't make your hair look Matte and messy! I do have curly hair, but I find when I brush it, it just turns into a mess, so I wanted to find a spray that gave me the hair that I love without making it matte. When I tried this I was disappointed. It didn't make any difference to my hair, it just looked the same kinda frizzy mess as after I brushed it. I got this from a Glossybox but you can buy it Online.


2:- L'Oreal Salt Spray Matte and Messy - This is the first salt spray I bought, which lead me onto not loving the matte look. It just makes my hair look so dry and that's not a look that I love. I don't reeeallly mind matte, but dry is where I draw the line. It does make a matte messy look so if that's what you want go for it! You can buy this at Boots, Superdrug and Leading Supermarkets.

3:- Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Styling Spray - I personally love this spray. It revives my curls and just makes them look so much better. I've heard mixed reviews about this, but I think it all depends on your hair. My hair is in generally good condition. It isn't dry, normally thick, frizzy, curly but healthy and shiny. I'm going to try their shampoo's and Conditioners as well as they calm to get rid of frizz. So far this is the best Styling spray I've tried. It's my natural curls but better! You can buy this as a travel 50ml or 200ml's from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...