Nars Douceur 'n' Penny Lane;

Friday 30 August 2013




(left is Douceur, right is Penny Lane)
 
Hey all; 

Today I'm introducing you all to two NARS blushes I've been using for over a year now and I have loved them ever since I bought them. Penny Lane is the cream version of Douceur, as well as being a lot more pink than its powdered 'double'.
 
It's hard for anyone to over do using these blushers as their lightness makes them easy to get the coverage you want. They're easily blended and look beautifully natural on the skin. These are perfect for anyone on the pale side - though medium skin could use these as well. I think they are going to be my staple spring/summer blush every year along with Mac's Melba blush.

 
They come in the normal NARS packaging, though  it does get dirty, I like the sleek design that can easily fit into any make up bag.
 
The price may be on the higher end but they are great value for money.


What's your favourite NARS blush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...