Tony Moly Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm Review;

Monday 2 September 2013






Not a fan of Benefit's Porefessional? Tony Moly's Egg Pore Smoothing Balm may be the perfect thing for you! A lovely smoothing primer that leaves pore undetectable and your skin feeling silky soft. I've used a few 'mattefying' primers and this has to be the best product by far (not the best travel packaging.' 

All the other primers that are marketed to reduce pores always have one thing in common on my skin - they always dry my skin, or make it so my foundation is streaky no matter how much I buff (if I buff too much I just get redness). This is completely different - It reduces pores, makes your make-up last long and gets rid of shine, perfect no? 

There is a few downsides, the packaging is a big egg, though it looks cute, it isn't good for travel, or if keep your daily make up in a make up bag. It isn't really available in the UK - I buy mine from Ebay, though for £5 it's a steal! I always buy a head incase I run out. It does also contain parabens.

The product comes in this lovely golden egg that has a screw lid with a plastic stopper to stop the product coming out. The product itself is a silky thick white, which goes into the skin and gets rid of any pores and shine without leaving any residue. You get 20ml of product - and it can also be recycled as a plant pot! No bad aye?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...