Adult Temporary Tattoo - Bambi and Fawn;

Sunday 12 April 2015




Hello Lovelies;

When I think of temporary tattoo's it takes me back to my 10yo self with glittery butterflies, flowers, tribal and any cartoon I was enjoying at the time designs..A little online shop called Bambi and Fawn based in Oxford have created some cute, more grown up temporary tattoos - I see these tattoo designs a lot on social media accounts so they did well in picking the popular, and somewhat cliche designs. 

I decided to go for the Nomad pack which is arrows, map design, spiritual - something a traveller or world lover would pick. They also have Teen Sprit and Stargazer - though they only have a few designs they have been very popular and have growing social media accounts on Twitter, Instagram and others. 

I was design to a particular design in each of them. I've been wanting a new tattoo for ages, but these are great for those who are wanting a tattoo and cannot get one yet, or want to use it during the summer months when we naturally show more flesh. These retail at £4.00 each (one sheet) - My shipping was 50P though I am pretty close to Oxford so I can't say it'll be the same for you. It came 1st class in a normal envelope which means I didn't have to wait in for it to arrive. 

I did a little test, and everyone said these looked like a freshly healed tattoo - When it's healing tattoos are scabby, and when you've had them for a good while they fade and have a more grey tint, so, for those who don't know you they just look like a normal tattoo! You apply these as a normal tattoo - 20 seconds with a water compress. I waited 40 seconds on this one as I wanted to make sure the glue stuck and there wasn't a 'white rim' from where the glue hasn't set...Which I saw in a few of their tagged IG pictures. As you can see, it worked well if you left the compress on for longer. 

Have you got any tattoos? 
What design would you pick?
What are your thoughts on Temporary tattoos?

7 comments:

  1. I love the world one on the collar bone :) I wish they did black and white video game ones. I think they would help with the decision on whether or not I should get a tattoo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. They do one, but it isn't all video game style. I shall put the idea forward. xxx

      Delete
  2. To be honest I am not a fan of tattoos and don't have any myself. But temporary ones sound fun and I like the fact they won't last forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! It's a fun idea for people that love, and just want a temp' one. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my they are fabulous! I want a tattoo but afraid myself regretting in the future XD temporary ones are awesome!
    xo, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a great idea. I know a lot o people that have tattoo regrets xx

      Delete
  4. It's a great way of having a tattoo without the commitment xD

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...