Monthly Favourites;

Thursday 3 July 2014







Hello Lovelies;

This month hasn't really been a 'new discoveries' month as I haven't bought a lot of beauty products. Many of them are products I've re-loved and ones that I generally only wear during summer time. 

Firstly I have a shower/bath product - Rituals Zensation Organic Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom Foaming Shower Gel - This stuff smells amazing - just like a flowery cherry scent! You only need a small amount and it lathers up really well into a silky foam. Again, it smells gorgeous and I've been using it daily. I have the 50ml product, but you can get 200ml for around £8. You can buy cheaper shower gels, but I really love this one and it doubles up as a shaving cream. 

The Leighton Denny 'Just Perfect' nail polish has been on my nails every day in the month. This is a gorgeous peachy pink that would look perfect with a tan. I don't normally wear bright nail polish, but this coral is too lovely not to wear. I've been looking at my nails throughout the month - That means it's good, right? The swatch above doesn't do it justice at all. It's brighter and more peachy pink IRL. If you're heading away, pick up this shade. You won't be disappointed. 

The Estee Double Wear Light is the only product I've bought near the start of the month. No full coverage make up has ever given me even, and flawless skin - This stuff is better. It lets little imperfections though making my skin look natural, but it still covers all redness, broken capillaries and the little imperfections I dislike. I've been wearing this, or my NARS Tinted Moisturiser depending if I want a high, or lighter coverage for the day. I hate that I love it so much, because £28 is a lot for just a foundation. 

The last product is a brush by H&M - Seriously amazing for a few pounds. It's double ended - one is a thin angled brush (perfect for lining and filling in brows) the other is a dupe for the Real Techniques Shading Brush. I love blending out my eyeshadow with this. The white and Rose Gold colours make it look more expensive than it is. It's so soft, no scratching what so ever. No hairs have fallen out. I use this brush daily for one reason or another. The domed shape isn't too flimsy so it's perfect for applying, or blending. You can get this in black as well. 

What have you been loving this month?
Do you use any of these products?
Would you purchase any?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...