Must Have Make-up bag Essentials (Summer Edition);

Tuesday 1 July 2014



Hello Lovelies;

It feels like forever since I've posted so I decided to come back with some of my most loved items. These  items will and have been in my make up bag for so long - since the start of Spring and I'm adoring using them and they're great for getting ready quickly - perfect for when you're away on holiday and you just want to get out and go.  

One of my top item(s) is NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser/Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - I couldn't give you one so here the option of both. They're both so glowy and give you the perfect fresh face. Chanel has slightly more coverage but they both perfect your skin. NARS has SPF30 which I love as no other tinted moisturiser I've tried has actually worked for me. These are both holy grail for me and I'd never be without them as I've re-purchased them so many times before. NARS takes seconds to apply so for a base, if you want to get up and go this is perfect - Chanel takes a bit of blending as it's got slightly more coverage. 

For a blusher I'm cheating as I have two choices again and they're both from Benefit. One's Benefit Hervana and the other is Coralista. They both brighten up your face and add the right amount of colour to just add a bit of pop. Hervana is the blush I used when every other looked too overdone. They're both beautiful and I adore them. I haven't bought another full size of Coralista as I'm going through the Mini I got in a Christmas set. As I keep my make up in a make up bag how big the boxed blushes are a pain though They do last ages and are very sturdy. 

My 'perfect' none glitter/sparkle highlighter is the Laura Geller Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla. This was mentioned in a recent highlighter post and yes, I love it. This is such a natural highlight. It gives you a 'lit from within' glow that looks better than a lot of cream highlighters. This also gives a small amount of coverage which is great for my redness. This took a while to get used to going from full on Mary Lou Manizer which is some serious full highlight to this which is so natural. I haven't tried the Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight but I'd love to see how they match up. I do love how simple this is and it's hard to overdo it because it looks so natural. You don't have to worry about a 'glitter ball' face when applying it either. 

Eyebrows - I've not used my Archy in a while and it's been all about faking the natural brow with the Benefit Gimmie Brow. I love how natural and easy this is (once you get the hang of it). It takes seconds to do my brows with this little wonder. It has little fibers in it that look like natural hair filling in your brows and as well as being able to make them look fuller and longer without needing to fill them in with a pencil. 
my sister pencils in her brows and I've been meaning to show this to her as I know it'd solve her problems having thin eyebrows. 

  
What's your must haves for summer?
Do you use any of these products?
Would you purchase any of them?

1 comment:

  1. The NARS Pure radiant tinted moisturiser is one of my absolute faves I love it just works so well with my skin type never gets overly oily! :) xx

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...