TheBalm - Hot Mama blush/Shadow;

Friday 21 February 2014








Hello Lovelies;

theBalm isn't a brand that I've had much personal interaction with. I know people rave about their Mary-Lou High lighter, 'Nudetude' palette' amongst other things. Since getting their highlighter and loving it, I decided to pick up one of their blushes. My NARS Orgasm recently cracked with no hope of saving it. I decided to go for the Hot Mama blush because it looked a lot like NARS Orgasm.

The packaging is so cute! I love the design of all their products with a vintage style. This blush is a little compact and fits into a sleeve - it's has the same packaging as Soap and Glory - Thick cardboard, but this isn't bulky like S&G.It has a little mirror, which isn't big enough to apply all your make up, but good enough to apply a few bits - mascara, lipstick etc.. It's lightweight and perfect to travel with. You get 7.08g of product which is a decent amount. 

The blush itself is a pink/peach with a golden shimmer much like NARS Orgasm. This is a lot more pigmented compared to its more expensive twin. It comes in at £13.50 which isn't as cheap as some drug store blushes, but not as expensive as some high end blushes. I love this blush even more than Orgasm. It gives such a beautiful golden shimmer to yours cheeks, and it's too over the top. It's a soft blush which can be blended easily. 

I think that after using these products, I'll be investing in more theBalm products. I've been very impressed with using these products. The Fratboy blush looks amazing, and I know that a few bloggers love it as well. The quality of these products are great for the price, and I know that I'll be using the blush and high lighter throughout summer. 

You can pick up these products easily on FeelUnique.com

Have you tried any of theBalm products? What do you think of them?

14 comments:

  1. Lovely post!! I am loving the colour of this blusher.. stunning!! :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Honey.
      It is a beautiful colour. ^^ x

      Delete
  2. When I first saw the picture I thought that this reminded me of something but you've hit the nail on the head this does look like orgasm the blushes look so pigmented too, I can't wait to give 'the balm' a try at some point I don't ever hear anything bad about the brand :) x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lot more pigmented and cheaper compared to Orgasm. I'm tempted to get their nude palette x

      Delete
  3. I love the packaging, the colour is pretty too :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!
    Great blog, I'm a New follower on GFC and bloglovin, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gorgeous! I only one a thing or two from them, but I'm really impressed with both items! They're such a cool brand! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great for the price as well. More high end quality. X

      Delete
  6. I've only recently gotten into blush and have stuck by my trusty body shop one, but that shade is gorgeous!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be a perfect blush to invest in. It's a lovely everyday shade. Xx

      Delete
  7. This is a lovely shade! I quite like the look of many TheBalm products. I recently purchased their Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter and I'm looking forward to giving it a try. This blush is definitely on my shopping list now too.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their highlight is amazing! I want to try their Fratboy blush as well. This blush is defiantly a good one to get though xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...