Make up Menu #10

Wednesday 19 February 2014



Hello Lovelies;

This weeks make up menu doesn't actually have any make up in it - It's mainly skincare and one polish. I've been trying more skincare due to my Beauty Box Swap and I've been loving them! 

A skincare product I've loved for years is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. This is my go to cleanser. Even though it isn't as moisturising as my Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm this does make a difference if there are any dry patches on my skin. It has never irritated my eczema, and it just a lovely refreshing cleanser to use. I've got a few back ups just in case, but I will always go back to using this. 

The serum I've been loving is the Vichy Idealia Life Serum - I've got lots of serums to use, but I've adored this recently. I wanted to find a middle ground between my Caudalie SOS Serum and Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Refinisher and this seems to do both. It helps my dry skin and also helps to reduce my pores. I think I'm in love. Thanks to Tara for sending this! 

I've been using my Origins Drink Up Intensive mask a lot more recently and I forgot why I stopped using it. I used to use it once or twice a week, but I stopped since my eczema started flaring up as I was worried about it irritating it. This hasn't annoyed it at all and I'm so glad as I do love this. If you haven't tried this, where have you been? Even if it's the 30ml size, or just a sample it's worth a try. 

For my nails I've been enjoying the L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti - I always get compliments when using this. It does make your nail polish last a lot longer. When I remove it my colour removes before the top coat does, if that makes sense? This gives the look like you've had your nails done at a salon. Cannot recommend this enough! Just so lovely.

What's on your make up menu this week?

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love seeing bits and bobs of what other people are loving! Liz Earle C&P is a massive favourite of mine. It just does the job so well, doesn't it?!

    Love the look of the confetti nail polish, I bet it looks great on!

    Just found your blog, it's really great. I look forward to reading more!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Very helpful!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...