An Under Eye Primer?

Sunday 28 September 2014





Hello Lovelies!

Yes, you did read the title correctly. When I heard about the Smashbox Hydrating Under Eye Primer. I have only got a sample of this, for two reasons... 1 - does it actually work? 2 - Do I need to take this extra step? If it does work, I would go an extra step but for £21. 

So, does it actually work? I can honestly say, yes! I normally have to top up my concealer throughout the day, but with this I don't have to re-apply it which I adore! It doesn't crease your concealer at all, and with me getting dry under eyes the hydrating formulation just makes concealer glide on as well. Would I spend 21 on it? Right now I'm going to continue using up my 5ml sample for first impressions have been brilliant. Anything that helps make up last that much longer creates many ticks in my beauty check list. 

Do you need to take this extra step? In all honesty, I don't actually use an eye cream during the morning so using a product that's hydrating is better for your eyes and as for an extra step, it just takes the step that I would use, using an eye cream so I'm very happy with it. The most important thing for me to do is to test in out in different situations - rain, work and all that jazz. It lasted a 6am - 8pm (when I take my make up off) day so, so far, so good! It's a silky cream (but not silicon textured) with a pink tint to it - it blends it amazingly so any skin tone or type can use it. 

Would you use an under eye primer?
What are your thoughts about this product? 
Would you take this 'extra step?

3 comments:

  1. May have to check this out! Thanks for the review and I will be watching to see how you like it. For me an older woman this is a product that may help those fine lines as well :) Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be perfect to help blur them out. You may be able to get a sample at your local counter and you only need a little so plenty of uses to see if it actually makes a difference. xx

      Delete
  2. I was questioning it at first, but after using it for awhile I can really notice a difference. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...