NARS Kalahari Duo;

Thursday 3 April 2014




Hello lovelies;

If you're a make up lover, you've probably heard of the NARS Kalahari Duo at some point. This is my all time favourite eyeshadow duo and I wanted to share it all with you lovely readers. As you can tell, mine is a bit battered from staying in my make up bag for so long. 

It comes in the classic NARS packaging, which does get messy - but you get that with nearly all the NARS products. I do like the packaging though. It's very classic. The products itself itself comes to 4g's. You get two (hence duo) colours. On the left you get a golden brown shade that's similar to Artdeco #16, or MAC Woodwinked. I don't wear this shade as often as the one of the right as I don't go for warmer shades as much. I normally go for the right shade which is medium brown shade that's similar to MAC Satin Taupe or Urban Decay Toasted. The pigmentation is brilliant with a creamy formulation. The shade on the left is a bit drier than the darker shade. 

I think that this duo is perfect for all year around. They can be applied lightly for an everyday application or layered for a darker eye look. I don't normally wear eyeshadow day to day, and if I do it's normally this or NARS Nepal. I think that everyone should have this in their make up stash. It's a perfect duo and I'm feeling guilty that I haven't worn it more as it's so simple and yet beautiful. It really doesn't look like much in the pan but don't let that fool you. This doesn't crease, no fall out and lasts all day. 

I'll be wearing this throughout summer as it makes for the best everyday eye shade. I HIGHLY recommend this. You can find dupes of this but I've tried them and there's nothing better than the original. 

Have you tried this duo? What do you think about it?

5 comments:

  1. Great post!! Love the colours in the Duo.. so gorgeous :)
    Ava xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also my favorite eyeshadow duo!!! It's perfect for a natural look.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be perfect for a daily, bronze look! Definitely want to check out NARS shadows now! They swatch so beautifully ;)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the bronziness of the shades - stunning! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...