Anastasia Brow Wiz Dupe?

Thursday 2 October 2014







Hello Lovelies;

You ladies all know I love a good dupe, and I'm sure you do as well. I'm a big fan of the Soap and Glory Archery but when I found out they were bringing out a new version of it I had to get my hands on it and when I got it...DUPE ALERT! It's just like the Anastasia Brow Wiz.

So, what's different about the two Archery's? The older version has pink writing on, which I actually prefer over the new gold colour. The newer version's packaging is a lot thinner and shorter in length (just like brow wiz) - It has a spoolie brush instead of the tint (just like brow wiz) and the actual pencil is a lot thinner used more to mimic brow hairs as a pose to just filling your brows in (just like brow wiz!) 

All in all I really love the newer version. I normally have to keep my Hema Eyelash Brush (211) in my make up bag to brush through my brows with, but having a spoolie brush as a pose to a tint makes life so much easier! It's actually cheaper than the older version (10.99) at al VERY cheap £7.99 it's something I can get on board with very quickly. I'm not saying down with the older Archery, but the newer one is easier and more handy if you do like to brush through your brows and mimic little brow hairs. 

What's your favourite dupe?
Have you tried the new or old version of Archery?
If not, are you going to pick this up?

9 comments:

  1. Oooh I love a dupe post! Great review x

    Jamie-Lee.
    Glitter Infatuation - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot say no to a good dupe ;) Thanks, Lovely. xx

      Delete
  2. I kept meaning to try out the old one, but this sounds much more like something I'd get on with. Thanks for this review, I'll definitely be taking a look!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lovely. I'm still a big fan of the older product, but this one is a perfect dupe if you wanna save some pennies. xx

      Delete
  3. I've not tried this, but it sounds/ looks great! Although I do prefer powders to pencils now!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, what powders would you recommend? My favourite is the Brow Cake by Illamasqua. :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great post!
    I was unsure which one to get but after reading this - I know!

    Kate | talkingtransplants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lovely. I'd highly recommend this one before parting - I know sometimes you have to pay for what you get, but this is on par with Brow Wiz xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...