Eyes, Lip, Cheek Action!

Saturday 5 July 2014



Hello Lovelies;

I generally stick to the same primer, base and concealer - I tend to change my blush, highlight, lip product and eye products daily. Today I've gone for a very natural look, and I wanted to share it with you all as it's a very 'Spring/Summer' fresh faced look.

The blusher I've gone with is MAC Melba - I don't give this blush enough love. It's a gorgeous peach/pink coral. It looks very natural and is perfect for a 'no make-up,' make-up look. If you're looking for a cheaper dupe, try Collection Peach Melba for only a few quid! My highlighter is Laura Geller Baked Highligher in French Vanilla - This is SO natural and you can apply this without worry of glitter or sparkle. This gives you a 'lit from within' glow. It took a little while to get used to after using 'full on' highlighters but now I prefer this. My eyes were very simple - NARS Nepal. The most gorgeous rosy pink eyeshadow. This is a different shade to the normal day to day matte nude, and it's something else than a champagne colour. This isn't too glittery or metallic. It's more of a satin finish. If I'm not wearing a matte I'll be wearing this, or NARS Ashes to Ashes - They're both beautiful everyday shades. For my lips I've been loving using the Becca Beach Tint just to tinge my lips with a sheer colour. This is shade Grapefruit and it's good if you're going on holiday as it's the perfect 2 in 1 product.

This gives you such a lovely and natural look. No harsh colours. No Eyeliner. Just mascara (Maybelline Full 'n' Soft) and this gorgeous natural eyeshadow. The rest just adds a bit of colour and glow. I'm loving this look for not only a spring/summer look but a lovely day to day look.

Do you use any of these products?
Do you like the fresh/natural look?
What products do you use for a natural look?

2 comments:

  1. That blush has been on my wishlist forever. I think it's time to take the plunge.
    emiliashea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soo beautiful! It's my go-to blush and great for pale skin to contour and add a bit of colour. I haven't met anyone that dislikes it yet. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...