Origami Tattoos;

Monday 30 December 2013






Hello Lovelies;

Today's post is a little different than my normal ones, but it's always good to mix it up a bit, right? Since I was young, I've been doing Origami - self taught. I've passed the skill onto my brother and he loves doing it. I've also grown up as an artist...My family have always been artist, with my G'dad and Dad as a photographer, it's in my blood. Recently I've been finding myself looking throughout Google, Pinterest etc... They're so beautiful, and I've always loved tattoos. 

I'm really want to get a tattoo based on art, and origami. The first tattoo is so adorable - I added this one, because I like the lined design, and positioning of it. It's a lot more detailed, but I'd I love the idea of the adult, and baby elephant. 

The second one is the progression of origami into art. This is so beautiful, from something so simple, comes a proud animal. I guess this has a lot to do with evolution as well. It's just so cute. A frog design would look so cute in the progression design.

The third one is so cute! It's got a baby Elephant holding onto the Adults/Parents tail. I love the idea and lovingness of this tattoo, but I'm not fond of how simple the elephants are, I'd like them to be more detailed as I stated before, I'd like the first tattoo elephant, but with the same design of a baby, and adult elephant together.

The final tattoo has got to be my favourite! I love the paint splashes, and the origami swans are just amazing. It really does look like someone splashed paint/ink on a plain black and white tattoo. I guess it also comes down to how good the tattooist is, but this is just the perfect combination of art and origami.

I guess everyone will see these images in a different way, but for me they are very personal as it combines things I've grown up with, and loved. They've made me into the person I am today, and one day I will get a tattoo in a origami design!


Do you like the idea of an Origami Tattoo?
What's your favourite one?

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea! My favourite has to be the first one!xxx

    www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i ever get a tattoo it would be :DNR or No Code on my chest ...
    i think tattoos for aesthetic purposes do not suit me and my conservative family ><

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...