Guest Bloggers Wanted;

Sunday 29 December 2013


Hello Lovelies;

You may notice by the title, and by the image above, I am looking for some guest bloggers. Anyone is welcome to post. I've got such a wide range of followers now, I'd like a variation of posts. If you're unaware, a guest blogger is someone who writes a post for a blog. Doing a guest post is a great way of getting more followers on your blog. I currently have 314 followers on Bloglovin and 32 on GFC. Recently my blog has expanded and grown so much, and I having guest bloggers is a great opportunity for you, and myself. 

If you'd like to be involved, please contact me either via comments, or Email me on Caseyslifeandotherstuff@gmail.com


Hope to hear from you soon. 

8 comments:

  1. I believe being a guest blogger is a great oppurtunity for both sides, that's a great idea.
    I wish i joined that activity, but i have 13 followers on GFC and 72 ones on Bloglovin, so i am too new-born blogger :)
    wish you best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome to do a post if you'd like. Hopefully you'll gain more followers soon. X

      Delete
  2. I would like to try, but i am sure there are so many people lining up to be a guest of your blog. I have post in Wordtrance.com and soon in odds and sods (Ai Sui is my blog)
    Would love to be part of your amazing blog ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love for you to do a post! Everyone is going to get a chance to post. I love that you're doing a mental health on Odds and Sodz as well. Such a brilliant way of getting awareness. I think your writing style would fit in really well with my blog. X

      Delete
  3. I'd love to do a post! What types of topics are you looking for?
    -KT
    kathrynfarritor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie,

      I'm giving people creative freedom to write about what they want (within reason). If you're interested please email me at Caseyslifeandotherstuff@gmail.com x

      Delete
  4. I'd love to do a post. Are there any specific topics you're looking for?

    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori, Everyone has freedom to write about what they want. If it fits in with my blog that'd be great, but if you want to write a post about cooking, books etc... That'd be great for the readers with those interests (including myself). If you're intrested please email me at caseyslifeandotherstuff@gmail.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...