How Much is my Face Worth?

Saturday 28 December 2013


Hello Lovelies;

I have a bad habit of always wanting to know what's inside peoples make up bag, a good spin on that is 'How much is my face worth..?' I've never actually added up all the products I use, and how much they'd actually come to...I'm sure it'll be a shock. I always love doing fun little posts like these, so here it is...

Moisturiser - Garnier Moisture Match - £7
Primer - Laura Mercier Primer - £28
Base - NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturiser - £28
Concealer - NARS Creamy Concealer - £21
Powder - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - £38
Blush - NARS Douceur - £21
Bronzer - NARS Laguna -£26
Highlighter - Benefit Watts Up - £26.00
Eyeliner - Jelly Pong Pong 2 in 1 - £10
Mascara - Max Factor Clump Defy - £11
Eye shadow - NARS Nepal - £18
Eyebrows - HD Brows - £20
Lip Balm - Nuxe Reve De Miel - £9
Gloss - Tony Moly Gloss Bar - £7
Blush Brush - Bloom Retractable Bronzing Brush - £30
Powder Brush - Ecotools Mineral Powder Brush - £20 (set)
Eye shadow brush - Ecotools Blending Brush - (Set)

Total = £401....

Well, that's a bit depressing to say the least...This is just on one face look. Kinda makes you seem the bigger picture. 

Go forth and do this! Don't forget to link. How much is your face worth..?



8 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot!!! But then again, we don't really get all the products at once, we buy them over time... My face isn't worth as much, because I use a lot of Kiko and essence products, pretty inexpensive..the most expensive item in my makeup routine is my powder which is from MAC..

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true! I save, or sell a product I don't use anymore to get the product I really want. That's really good. Guess I'm a bit of a high end addict now. If I were to do minimal
      It would be less than £50
      X

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty though, worth it hahahaha
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I use Ecotools brushes, too! ;)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god I don't want to know my amount! haha anyway, this was a really interesting read that put me in a different perspective! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...