Travel Skincare Bag;

Friday 27 December 2013





Hello Lovelies;

This Christmas we're heading to Oxford to spend Christmas with Glen's parents (Nanma') Perfect time for a travel skincare post methinks!

My skincare bag is a very old one from M&S - I've had it for years and it's taken a lot of punches, but it's still going strong, and I always use it for my skincare when I travel. The cleanser I am picking is a bit of a cheat, it's the Nivea Refreshing Cleansing Wipes - This is normal for combination skin, but it's alcohol free, so it doesn't dry your skin out. I've used these a few times, and they're okay for my sensitive skin and a good cheat cleanser. I'm also taking a mini 8ml size of the Yonka Paris Cleansing Lotion just in case my skin messes up, this is a bit more moisturising than the cleansing wipes. 

For a toner/exfoliator I'm taking the Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Gentle Toner. This is Holy grail for me. I'm only taking the 10ml size, as I only use a little
bit every night, but you can refill it with the bigger size which is do handy. This has changed my skin so much, and it really has helped clear up my skin, I love it!

I've decided to take two, yes two serums with me - The Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum, and Indeed Labs Hydraluron. I know it sounds silly, but I'm taking the mini size of Hydraluron, and the 10ml of Caudalie. I just started using the Hydraluron for a week or so, and I'm not sure it's done anything great, so I'm trying it, and I wanted to take the Caudalie serum because I know it works. 

My eye cream is the amazing Michael Todd Intensive Eye Treatment. This has been raved about by a lot of bloggers, and I can totally understand why. I wish the packaging was smaller, but the actual cream is the only thing that's helped my dark circles, and it was a life saver for Hay Fever season - it was the only thing that moisturiser, and didn't sting my eyes. 

Moisturiser me time! For facial I've gone with the much loved Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. My skin has been dry recently, and in the past thing is the only thing that's helped..I hope it hasn't changed. I've only just started using this heavy duty moisturiser. This is the heaviest duty moisturiser I've got, so I need this to work! Body Moisturiser - I'm
using the Laura Mercier Body Creme Souffle - This is the 1'oz sample size. I'm going to treat myself to the full 300g size if I can use up a whole tub of my body butter as I am rubbish at moisturising my body.

Last up I'm taking my Hydrocortisone Cream - This is for my facial eczema. I am taking my Cetraben but Alec uses this as a body moisturiser to keep his eczema at bay, so we're just taking the 500g one for both of us to use. This is the only thing that helped with my eczema at all. It's really helped gain my confidence again. 

So, yeah, that's what I'm taking with. ^.^

Is there anything specific you like to travel with?

3 comments:

  1. Love the list! Have you every tried Vanicream? I love it for my super dry itchy skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't! I'll have to check it out! I'm using the Pai Dry Skin Cream atm. The 8 hour cream hasn't seemed to do anything for my skin recently. I do have cream for my GP, but they are too oily and feel horrible on your face. Thanks for the recommendation. x

      Delete
  2. I too experience eczema on my face and it's great knowing that I've finally found someone who can relate to me! The hydrocortisone cream is a lifesaver for me but I try to only use when I only really need it because I've heard about the long term effects about those creams. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...