Lovely Gifts;

Wednesday 25 December 2013


Hello Lovelies;

So, Christmas has been and gone :( Here's a few lovely little gifts I got. It's been weird this Christmas...It's the first year I've been without my Mum, Dad, Brothers and Sister. We're spending Christmas with my Partners parents this year, so yeah! It's been so lovely, but a bit odd as well.

Sorry the image quality isn't on par with my other pictures - This was taken on my phone as I forgot my camera. Any who, here's a few lovely gifts that I got and I adore!

Nivea Lip Butters I got these in a Nivea Lip Set - I hadn't tried these before, but I've used the Raspberry one and I love it! I can tell I'm going to use these a lot. They smell lovely, and really moisturise the lips Thanks, Nanma! Another lovely gift that I was going to pick up but never did was the Dove Purely Pampering CreamOil Body Wash I've stuck to the Ayuuri Natural Body Washes for the past two years, so I cannot wait to try this, and try something new. I LOVE the smell of Dove - I could sniff it for ages! A gift I never thought I'd get was the Chole Perfume I never actually smelt this before, but after getting it I recognized the smell from a few people. I wore this today, and this is my new favourite scent! The bottle is so cute, and I'm going to re-purchase this when I run out. Socks...Everyone I know gets socks in some shape or form for Christmas. I love getting Cosy Socks. I'm someone who likes to be warm and comfy. Even in summer I'll wear a duvet when I sleep. I got a little gift to myself last week, and it was this Dickins and Jones bag. This is my new handbag make up bag. I adore the design on it, and yeah, just all round love this! Last but no means least, is this lovely Owl Jumper. Though I don't like to admit it, I am a big owl fan and this jumper is so cute! I can see myself wearing it throughout the year, and so on and so forth. 

Hope you liked this short post on a few of my gifts. I couldn't be happier, not just because of these, but because Alec took his first steps! Seriously, I nearly cried I was so overjoyed. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got everything you asked from Santa. I haven't included all my gifts for boasting reasons, but at the end of the day, it's about family, and that's all that matters in the end. 

What's your favourite gifts you've got this Christmas?




8 comments:

  1. I know it's hard to spend Christmas without our parents, but I'm glad you had a good one anyways!!

    Congratulations!!!! You must be really proud =D

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was weird, but lovely at the same time. Thank you, Rosie. Hope you had a good Christmas and Happy New Year. I am so proud of him. Shame we didn't get it recorded though. X

      Delete
  2. That's so exciting!!! Merry Christmas to you all (even though it was yesterday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so spontaneous of him - He's a bit lazy though, he can do it, but likes to crawl too much. Hope you had such a lovely Christmas, and Happy New Year. X

      Delete
  3. I wish you a very Merry Christmas !! would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin both :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a a good Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm already following you, Honey. :) Xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful gifts!!! Love the smell of Chloe! :)

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't smelt it before receiving it as a gift. It think it's beautiful and so long wearing. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...