Creamy Cheeks;

Tuesday 17 December 2013




Hello Lovelies


This year I've become a big fan of Crean/liquid blushers. I have a few in my collection, but I do have my favourites 5 to be precise. They're all natural pinky/peachy tones which are my favourite coloured blushes to wear.

Firstly we have the high end products - Becca Beach Tint is becoming a make up bag montly pick for me. I love the colours Grapefruit and Lychee. They're both beautiful and natural. Grapefruit is more of a dusky pink, and Lychee - a brighter pink which gives a lovely natural flush. They're both waterproof and so long lasting. NARS Penny Lane is another natural pinky blush which isn't as long lasting as the beach tint, but it's so beauitful and natural. This is more easier to apply than the beach tint. This is more of a solid cream blush, where the beach tints are more liquid. Stilla's Convertible Blush is another lovely high end blush. This is the most affordable of the three at £16. I have the shade Lillium which is another bright colour just like Lychee. They have such a great shade range and you can also buy these in a palette of three for £21 which is the same price as one NARS blusher.

There are a few great high street cream blushers on the market. The Revlon Photoready Cream blushers are beauitful and have a mousse like texture. You can get them in three shades, and I have the top picked one in Pinched - You can also get Coral Reef and Flushed. They're sheer, and perfect for those who are just getting into wearing cream blushers as Pinched isn't over the top and a natural colour. Bourjois brought out a cream blush in the last year, and they've had some mixed reviews. I don't wear this as often as other cream blushers, but I still love it. It doesn't cling when you apply it, and it's a lovely peachy colour (02). They have around 5-6 shades, and they're all natural colours. Again, they're more sheer but you can always build up the colour. I've heard great things about the Max Factor creamy blush but I haven't tried it yet, and I really want to. Damn spending ban.

I can see my cream blush collection glowing a lot with all the lovely blushes on the market. I really want to try the MAC Cremesheen Blushes. What's your favourite cream blusher?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...