Make Up Menu #5

Monday 16 December 2013


Hello Lovelies;

It's that time of the week again for my ' Make Up Menu.' If you are unaware what the 'make up menu, it's a list of products that I've been loving throughout the week, so let's get started!

I've been wearing YSL Vernis A Lerves in #4 nearly everyday this week. I've finally found an autumn/winter colour that lasts hours, and is beautiful. It's so long lasting, literally 7-9 hours long! I've never had lip products last so long. The colour is gorgeous. A berry plum colour which is perfect for the season. The gloss stain doesn't last very long, and leaves you with a stain to your lips that I adore. Cannot rave about this enough. I've only tried the Glam Shine Stain Splashes by L'Oreal  - which are dupes of the YSL Glossy Stains (L'Oreal own YSL). I really need to try some more of their colours. 

My skin has been glowing recently, and one of the reasons it's been so good is because of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light. I adore this powder. It's so finely milled, doesn't cling to dryness and just makes your skin glow. The shade diffused light is meant to reduce redness, and pores - which is does brilliantly. It doesn't settle into pores, or fine lines and It's my favourite powder to use (shame about the price!) I will be picking up another though, as I love and use it so often. I'm not keen on how bulky it is. I guess it's good is some respects as it means the powder don't break in transit, but for your make up bag it's a little annoying. I cannot say enough good things about this powder. 

Another lip love has got to be the Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Cherry. If I haven't been wearing the YSL stain, it's been this bad boy (Either in cherry or peach). This creates a lovely tint to your lips. I think they're better than the Revlon Lip Stains, and just so much more adorable. It isn't a secret I love Tony Moly as a whole brand. I haven't been disappointed by them yet. This is well worth the wait. You do have to order it from Ebay, but for less than £4 I think they're more than worth it. They have a great colour range. Cherry is a darker pink shade, whilst peach is a lighter peachy pink. They last a good few hours on the lips. Just as long as the Clinique Chubby Sticks, or Revlon Lip Stains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...