Haulin';

Friday 3 January 2014



Hello Lovelies;

I did a little bit of hauling this week - some on HQ Hair, some on Illamasqua and a few bits in Boots

The first thing I bought was a re-purchase from Illamasqua and it's their Gleam highlighter in Aurora. This is such a beauitful, natural highlight. I've written about it more in depth in my top Highlighters post, so all I will say is if you like it, check out out! (Bought with 10% off Illamasqua code).

In HQ Hair I bought this lovely, natural and matte eye shadow NARS Eye shadow Duo in Madrague. I've used this a few times and I'm not all that keen as it doesn't show up, or I does and it just perfectly matches my skin tone...? I'll see how it goes, but this much come in a Blogsale or go on Ebay soon! 

Finally from Boots I bought two items. The first of the two is the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Shaping pencil in Browine Points - I got my eyebrows threaded the morning I bought this, and after going to Superdrug and not being able to get my usual Gosh Brow Pen, I went on the hunt for this as a few Bbloggers have used and liked this. I didn't know it would only be in two shades though. Brownie Points is an good shade for me. I used this as soon as I got home and my it's amazing! I'm so glad I bought this. It's the best drug store brow product I've tried in a long time. Ones side is a very light pencil and the other is a really thin felt tip pen end that's the eye brow tint. The pencil fills in the brows, and tint helps create little flicks which look like natural eye brow hairs. 

The last thing on the list is the Max Factor Colour Elixir in Burnt Caramel - I've wanted this lipstick for a while now. It's not too shiny, or too matte - just perfect. The colour is a dusky rose - for lack of a better word...My lips but better? It's a perfect everyday colour. The packaging is really pretty, and looks a lot more high end compared to other lower end products. 

I hope you've enjoyed that little haul for this week. I didn't go crazy in the sales (I never really do). I prefer to buy little and (not all that often). 

I'm really happy with my purchases though. I always research products before I buy them, as it stops you from having to buy products you won't ever use.


2 comments:

  1. I have Soap & Glory Arch de Triumph, didn't know they had another eyebrow pencil and highlighter! Argh, I'm sick of Boots outlets outside the UK bringing in stocks much later.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul :) Again, that highlighter looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...