Make Up Menu #7

Monday 13 January 2014



Hello Lovelies;

Sorry I've been lacking in the Make Up Menu posts recently. I need to organise my posts a bit more than I do. Anywho. My make up has been confident to a make up bag this week, as I've been in London since Monday, and returned home on Sunday lunchtime. 

Even though this isn't make up, I've been loving using the Formula Skin Care Extra Rich Moisturiser This moisturiser is by M&S, and I bought it on a whim. I was looking for a deep moisturising night cream, and I bought this - I went to the till and it went down to £2.50! This has become my daily moisturiser. It's been really great for my skin not having anything too heavy, but moisturising. I love it, and I'm going to be using it for a good while. 

Benefit's Fake Up Concealer in shade 1 Under my eyes have become very dry recently due to facial eczema. This is the most moisturising concealer I own and it's just amazing for people with dry skin. It isn't really heavy duty, but it's good enough to concealer under your eyes, and face if needs be. I have a love hate relationship with this product. For now I adore it, but I cannot say what tomorrow will bring. I only tend to use this when my skin is dry. If you have dry cheeks and want a moisturising concealer this would be perfect for you. I only use a small amount under my eyes as too much is too (dare I say..) greasy? 

X Factor Lipstick in Burnt Caramel This lipstick is just like my NARS Todele but it's a bit more brown toned - It's the closest dupe I've found and it's also a great dupe of Burberry Rosewood . It's a dusky pink with a brown undertone - it's more of a deep shade but very much wearable and natural. I really love it though. It isn't really drying, and it's a lovely everyday colour. I really love the packaging. It reminds me of the Burberry packaging for some reason and looks more expensive than it is. This is the first X-Factor Lipstick I've tried and I think I need to pick up more with how great this one is. Highly recommend this for anyone getting into make up if you want a more opaque lipstick over a tint/sheen. This isn't overally glossy or matte either - it's just the perfect finish. 

What's been on your make up menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. I just love the packaging of the Benefit concealer! :)

    http://amiispocketfullofdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...