Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm - Worth the price?

Wednesday 21 January 2015




Hello Lovelies;

I'm not gonna lie, when I saw the price of this cleanser I was a bit 0.0 - I originally bought the 50ml size but now that's ran out I decided to purchase the 100ml size - so, is the price tag worth the product? 

The Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm (Phew, long name aye?) is a very luxury product from the packaging to the actual product itself. Sometimes people overprice products for their packaging when the product itself could cost 20p. The packaging itself is lovely. It's a bit bulky but it screams high end being in a gold pot that encased in a clear outer pot. This is 100ml but you can get 50ml and a limited edition (I think) 200ml. The prices all differ and I got this on offer for £30 on FeelUnique. 

The products itself is an oil balm that smells like a spa - I adore this as a product. When you put it onto your skin it melts and just leaves your skin feeling so plump and soft without it being greasy or a film on your face. There are lots of other products on the market that are cleansing balms. I've tried a lot of the other products - The Body Shop, Clinique etc.. and the all dried my skin out or left it feeling greasy but this balm is the perfect formalisation. 

The cleansing is second to none - it gets rid of all signs of make up and breaks down my waterproof mascara easily. The smell is strong and some people may not like that. I have dry/sensitive/eczema prone skin and it doesn't bother mine with sensitivity. It does get rid of all sign of dryness though. 

I highly recommend this product and the 100ml one I bought cleansing cloth to remove the product with which is a plus as you can never have too many! I really think it is worth the price as it's the ONLY product I've tried that leaves my skin soft and not irritated - I have tried a lot of cleansers in my time (C&P, Ren Evercalm, Pai etc...) I do have a little cry every time I have to buy it - not that it isn't in my budget but I am always on the hunt for something cheaper with the same outcome.

I do love this cleanser but I am looking for recommendations for something cheaper.

Have you tried this cleansing balm?
Can you justify the price?
What's your favourite cleanser?

6 comments:

  1. I personally love the the Chamomile cleansing butter from the Body Shop, but this sounds so lovely!
    Jodie // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it and unfortunately it extenuated my dry skin and it felt tight after. I wish it had worked as it's a lot cheaper. xx

      Delete
  2. I've been umm-ing and ahh-ing over buying this for a while now but could never justify spending so much money on a cleanser - especially on a student budget! I've tried a few other cleansing balms that just left my skin feeling greasy and not clean at all, and was worried this would be the same... but after reading this it looks like I'm gonna have to start saving up my pennies to get some haha!
    Zelda | OhZelda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It defiantly isn't a budget buy. This is completely different to any other on the market. I wanted to try the Clinique balm but I've tried the liquid version and it's basically oil in a bottle! Great for dry skin but it does leave you feeling greasy. xx

      Delete
  3. this sounds like a wonderful product something ive not seen before

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...