Go To Eye Product;

Wednesday 11 June 2014



Hello Lovelies;

There's a firm favourite in the eye pencil - The No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define. The shade I have is in Cool Mink which is a light (yet buildable to darker) taupe shade. I've tried a lot of different eye pencils and none have matched up to this product. 

The product itself is lovely and creamy, long lasting - I applied it at 10am and it was still on at 8pm when I took my make up off (You can see the mark of my hand to the right of the swatch). The packaging is plastic, and you twist the top (where the cap is removed from) to move the product up. The lid and bottom of the pencil has the shade of the product which makes it easy to find what colour you want if you owned more than 1. The product is sleep and easily will fit into a make up bag, or tossed into your handbag. You get 24m for £8 - Even less if you use the No7 Voucher (you get £3 off). 

They have 8 different shades. I tested them all and they have some beautiful light pinks and champagne colours. They do have shimmer to them. Cool Mink is the least shimmery of them all which is my I picked it, along with it being the perfect everyday colour. I don't suit metallic colours like the Colour Tattoos (One and One Bronze) - that was too much for my eyes. I've been wearing this everyday for the past few weeks and I adore it. 

The shape of the tip makes it really easy to apply more precisely. It has a build in sharpener at the bottom (Pull out the coloured end and will reveal a circular device and you use this to get the tip back (see picture 4). I love this product and I wish the other shades weren't so metallic. I'm going to try the other shades as well as they're gorgeous and hopefully they'll look better on my eyes. 

Have you tried this product?
Would you buy it?
Do you like eye pencils?

3 comments:

  1. I love the sharpener idea & the shade is lovely. I like to wear cream shadows in the summer - I think they look more natural and fresh...
    Carrie | What I Love Today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've been reading your blog for a while now and love it! I've nominated you to do the 'Liebster Award' over on my blog and I'd love to see your response to the questions I've asked! :')xxx

    http://www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-liebster-award-2.html#gpluscomments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the looks of this product, it's so sleek and handy with the built in sharpener! Definitely adding this to my wishlist!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...