Dr Stuart's Skin Purify Tea;

Tuesday 3 June 2014




Hello Lovelies;

Let me start off by saying I don't expect products like this to work Miracles. A lot of the product comes down to marketing, and being branded 'Dr' makes you think it's really professional and must be something special. The tea contains Red Clover, Nettle Leaves, Dandelion Roots, Burdock Root, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Lemon Peel and Natural Lemon Flavour. 

I'm half way through drinking the 15 tea bags (£2.19) you get in a packet. The overall taste of the tea is Nettle, which I'm not a fan of - the things I do for my blog aye? I like the illustration on the box, and the light pink colours..So, does it really work?

Honestly, this tea is all about balance. I suffer from redness and uneven skin tone. I haven't changed my skincare at all, but I found this really has helped my skin. I wake up and it's a lot more clear...Less redness and my uneven skin tone has near enough gone. I feel a lot better in myself for having this tea. I have it at the start of my day, one a day and it boots my energy though I do miss my normal tea in the morning. I'm not new to herbal teas...I've got a love for Apple and Blueberry Tea and I've tried many teas to offer on the current market. 

This tea has helped, and I'm going to continue having it until the 15 has run out - I'll see how my skin does after that. Dr Stuart has a few different teas for sale. I like the look of the Detox tea, as I've always wanted to try one - They also have a 'Liver Detox' tea which is good for students who like a few drinkies. They've got good reviews on the 'Slimplus' tea saying it stops sugar cravings...I need! The Throat Relief one looks good for times when you're feeling under the weather. Ones to help you sleep, and ones to help your immune system as well. 

Have you tried any similar teas?
Do you like herbal teas?
Would you try this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...