Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua & Compact;

Sunday 21 July 2013


Ever since Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua came out I loved it. I ran to the Chanel counter as soon as it came out, and the same went for the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Compact. 
The Chanel Compact isn't really 'compact,' in respect of the packaging. Both of these leave such a perfecting finish to the skin. It just makes your skin look so much better. The Vitalumiere Aqua Liquid doesn't have as much coverage as the Compact Version - it's more light and doesn't really go to medium coverage for me - where as the compact has light to medium coverage. Dry? Skin? Worried it'll enhance the dryness? No worries! The Compact, or liquid version doesn't cling to any dry patches. They're both very moisturising.  
Both of these foundations are perfect for all skin types - so all around it's the perfect foundation. They have a good colour range. The lightest shade (B10) isn't really, really pale, but it's ok for my NC15 skin. 
You can remove the pan of the Compact from the outer packaging and buy a refill for a cheaper price - tbh, I normally keep it out of the main packaging and just keep the pan in my bag as it's smaller. 
I personally love the compact version more and it is in my top 3 foundations. 
(swatches of B10 below Compact bottom - liquid top)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...