FAB Ultra Repair Cream Review;

Monday 15 June 2015




Hello Lovelies;

Sorry about my hiatus. I am back in the blogging mood and bringing some amazing products. I do warn you this post may involve a bit of OTT information (periods) due to my hormonal skin, but it'll help you understand, I promise!

The FAB (First Aid Beauty) Ultra Repair Cream is intensive hydration for dry or parched skin. This is currently on sale for £7.56 on Feel Unique and I highly think it's worth stocking up. The cream itself is white, and isn't that thick though it's said to be intensively moisturising. It doesn't take long to sink into the skin and it doesn't have any perfume/scent which means it's perfect for sensitive skin. 

My story...I have very sensitive skin - my eczema flares up when I am due on and come back up a week after I've had my period..I normally get a week or less of clear skin. I normally use Cetraben, but a week after my period, my skin flared up - I'd normally keep using the Cetraben but I decided to give this a shot as it was lying in my stash...My skin has stayed eczema free and my skin has been so soft. 

I hate changing up and adding to my skincare routine, but adding this has really helped for the better. I hope that it carries on and keeps my skin happy as flare ups are never nice. 

I want to try a lot more products from FAB and hopefully have found a brand that my skin agrees with and stick to it. 

Have you tried FAB?
What's your skin type?
What's your go to moisturiser? 

13 comments:

  1. Great post! The prodcuct seems like a nice one too! I know sudocream is good for eczema but except of that I haven't heard much about it

    KLAUDIA CLARA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. I know Sudocreme actually dries it out more :( xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds like such a great product and the price is amazing. This harsh London water is playing havoc on my skin lately so I must check it out x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London water is really hard :( luckily it isn't so bad in Wycombe. This may work a treat for you xx

      Delete
  3. That sounds indeed promising, Casey! I'm a mixed skin type! But now and then it's sensitive too! I love the fact that you can use this cream from head to toe! Fab review, dear! Appreciate your comment on my blog, thank you for that!!

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Honey. This is a brilliant product for the price :) xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds like an amazing cream, it's good that it has kept your eczema away!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like something I really need to try soon! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FAB has some amazing products! I need to try out more :) xx

      Delete
  6. Fab product by the sounds of it! I don't really dry skin but i would imagine this is perfect for anyone who needs moisture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a nice cream. Not tried it but will look out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really good! I will keep my eye out for it!
    I'm glad it works for you!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...