Lipsticks - Summer 'n' Winter Version;

Sunday 21 July 2013

There's are a few of the perfect lip products to try during the summer and winter months. I personally only wear plum during the winter, whilst any other colour is fine to wear all year round




One of my favorite High Street lip products to wear is Sleek's Pout Polish. They're very pigmented, hydrating and have SPF. I generally wear Perfect Plum is the shade I wear in Autumn/winter time - it's the perfect winter plum colour. I wear Peach Perfection during the Summer. It's a more sheer colour and it just leaves a lovely peach wash on colour over your lips. (See colours below - Plum left - peach right.)



Another two lovely products to wear from the high street. I love Revlon's lipstick and Nail Varnishes as they always seem, and look more expensive than they are. On the far left we have Black cherry which is a very deep, black cherry as the name suggests - On the right is Berry Couture - it's one of my favorite lipsticks - it's a strange pinky purple lipstick. The Swatch doesn't do it justice. (See below)



Last but no means least is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balms in Honey (Left) and Crush (Right) I do love the colours of them. They can be applied sheer and built up to the perfect colour you wish to have. They taste like vanilla, which is the only thing that puts me off. The don't bleed, and they're perfect to apply on the go. They're hydrating and last a good while on your lips so no need to keep applying them. (See below Crush - Top Honey - Bottom)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...