A Week in Beauty - Instagram;

Saturday 20 July 2013


I was so excited to recieve this product in the post. I bought it on Ebay from Korea. The brand is Tony Moly. Egg Pore is a primer that leaves your skin Matte, much like Benefit's Porefessional. 


Pai Skincare Set - I bought this as I have sensitive skin and I prefer to try skincare before I buy. You can buy this for £5 with no postage. It has a cleanser, exfoliater and creams many sensitive skin types from very dry to combination. You also get a free Muslin Face Cloth.


Clinique's CC Cream. I'm still in two minds about this product. I need to put in more work to make me work, and it just ends up with the same outcome as other bases that I don't have to put much effort into. I'm lazy with my face bases.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...