Mini Face;

Wednesday 28 May 2014


Hello lovelies;

Today I decided on not only a quick face, but to pick mini products as well. I normally have a make up bag full to the brim with products and carrying it around is just long and hard. All these products are smaller sizes apart from the Benefit, Nuxe and Tony Moly products.

I firstly applied the Tony Moly concealer under my eyes and on a bit of redness on my cheeks just to conceal my problem/bits I'm more under confident about. Instead of a liquid foundation I've used the Laura Geller Balance and Brighten powder to just help balance everything out and add a bit of glow to my skin. This is a good powder for good skin days, and it's a nice alternative to just let your skin breathe a bit more. I apply a bit of Benefit High Beam to my cheek bones, cupids bow and down my nose to illuminate my face and add some lovely glow. For my lips I nourish them with the Nuxe Reve De Miel (stick form) before using the Clarins Instant Lip Perfector in 01 (Rose Shimmer) - I adore this lip gloss and it just 'perfects' everything. I finally finish with my eyes and brows. The Laura Mercier Long Lash is a lovely mascara and it's quick and simple to use - you get volume and strong lashes. The Benefit Gimmie Brow is a brow giving, sculpting and perfecting master. It takes seconds to do my brows with this bad boy. Nothing too strong and it gives you a lovely natural look. You do need to keep trying with this product to perfect the skill but I've got that down now!

Do you like to use mini products?
What are your favourites?
What's your minimal face product list?



3 comments:

  1. I love minis ;) they're so stinking cute and I actually rarely use them up..which is kinda pathetic but whatever haha

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love minis so handy for travel, I wasn't a fan of the stick formula of the nuxe balm though I didn't find it moisturising in the slightest! The LM powder sounds really nice x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love mini products, they're too cute! Especially fancying gimme brow at the moment, sounds pretty impressive! x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...