Every girl needs a playsuit;

Sunday 25 May 2014


Hello Lovelies;

A playsuit is something I think every girl should have in her wardrobe. You can have them dressed up or down. I am someone that's always had the 'wind tunnel under my skirt/dress' fear so playsuits just take that fear away from me. 

The one I'm wearing above is a Mustard Playsuit Topshop. It's one of my favourite ones to wear even more so on days I'm feeling down as this makes me feel so confident and picks me up - the colour is perfect for the season as well. I'm loving this French Connection for Zalando called Annie - it's a perfect everyday playsuit as well as being able to be dressed up for an evening look (here) The Boho Daisie Swing Style Playsuit seems so plain and simple but that makes it work so well as you can create your own look with it. They have a good range of colours and once again, daytime or night time looks can be created. It comes in at £10 which is a good price and I find Boohoo has great value for the price (here) I adore little black dresses, but how about a little black playsuit? This little New Look number is beautiful and it's all ready to be taken on a night out. The embellishment on it is lovely and New Look is getting more on trend with their items. You can also get this in Coral for something more summery (here) I'm a sucker for mint coloured anything and this gorgeous mint playsuit from Topshop is just stunning and bang on for Summer, I'm going to purchase this one myself as it's the one I adore the most (well, on par with Annie). If you're going some where sunny this year, no beach bag should be without this (here


I guess you can tell from this post that I've been trolling the internet for the past few days looking at different playsuits to purchase. I'm going to spend a few pennies on a few, as I feel they are such a versatile product to own. 

Do you like playsuits?
Do you own any?
Will you be purchasing any of these?


5 comments:

  1. Hi Casey,
    Madi Brown just wants to KETCHUP with your stylish mustard play suit. We call it a romper in New York, but the look is universally fashionable without a doubt.

    For Reals, and Love you the most,
    Madi Brown
    http://www.Madibrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute playsuit!

    Sarah
    www.daisychainsanddreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playsuits for summer, they're so versatile and easy to wear! that mustard one is such a nice colour X

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...