April '14 Favourites;

Monday 28 April 2014


Hello lovelies;

It's that time of the month again - No, we aren't having 'lady talk' I've got a few items to share with you'll that I've been loving throughout the month...You should all know the drill by now.

Firstly is a polish buy Leighton Denny (I know, you know I love his). This is one of his gorgeous Colour and Go polishes - if you aren't aware with them, they have a nail polish colour on one side, and a base and top coat (conveniently called 'all in one'). The polish colour is called 'have it your grey,' which is a lovely light grey with a hint of purple. I'm a big fan of all the range from the Crystal Nail Files to the Hand Protectors. If you haven't checked out the range, please do so as you won't be disappointed. Next up is the Marc Jacob Honey Perfume - A perfect Spring/Summer scent. I'm smelt the others and I only like Honey and Daisy. The packaging is adorable and I wanted to buy the 30ml size just to carry it around with me. Every girl needs a perfume that makes her feel confident and I find this, and the Chole perfume makes me feel like that. I popped into H&M whilst having some free time and found this little make up brush - if I can remember correctly it's their 'smokey eye' H&M brush. You have an angled flat brush one side, and a domed fluffy one on the other. I used the angle sized for applying eyeliner, or for filling in my brows if I use my Brow Cake - the other size I just to either apply an all over lid colour or to blend - you can also use it to blend concealer! (The dome side is a dupe of the Real Techniques shading brush). This is such an amazing multi use brush and I always have it on hand now. This was only £2.99 so I'm overally chuffed with it!

For make up, my lips have been loving the Max Factor Colour Elixir in Sutble Coral. I never go anywhere without this giant lip pencil. It's literally my perfect Spring/Summer shade. I've worn it for most of the month and I adore it! It adds a hint of colour without being overdone. Just nothing bad I can say about it really. Perfect understated lip. A new hair product is the Frizz Ease Original 6 Effect Serum - I've tried Frizz Ease a lot in the past and wasn't impressed, but I was sent this to test and just gave it a go....Love it! I used this after using my Leave in Conditioner and yeah, it worked amazing. It made my hair so soft and frizz free. I'm glad I've finally found a Frizz Ease product that actually works well on my hair. No means least is the Skyn Pure Pore Minimizer. This is a no silicon 'primer' that gets rid of pores and I'm so happy to finally find a product that gets rid of my pores and doesn't mean I have a silicon mask on. This product is very welcomed in my make up bag. Having large pores and dry skin just never works - Using silicon products gets rid of my pores, but it doesn't allow me to put products on after as they never sit right. This erases pores, doesn't make you feel like you're wearing a mask. A full review is coming soon but If you're on the market for a pore primer - This has all the effects of the Benefit Porefessional without the Silicon!

What's your beauty favourites been through April?
Do you like/use any of my favourites?




4 comments:

  1. i can't get used to the scent of that Honey, makes my nose itches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame.:( I get the same with some perfumes. X

      Delete
  2. I love Honey by Marc Jacobs and recently posted about it! Perfect spring/summer scent X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect s/s scent! I adore it and have maybe bought the 50ml and 100ml size :S Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...