FOTD/MOTD;

Thursday 6 March 2014


Hello lovelies;

I don't normally do FOTD's - I found a great combo of how I like to use certain products, so I thought I'd share with you all.

The primer I've used is the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - This is my normal primer if I'm looking for something moisturising but not as glowing as my MONU primer - I used my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua as a base - It's light and natural whilst showing imperfections. I use the NARS Creamy Concealer to hid those horrid under eye circles, and on a bit of redness I have around my nose. For my eyes I used the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - The main colours used are Naked 2 (across the lid), Faint (in the crease), Crave (bottom lash line) and a bit of Venus to highlight (inner corners). The Mascara I used is the Benefit Bad Gal Lash - I'm not into long 'spider' lashes. I apply my mascara, and actually push my lashes back down again. I used Sleek Eyebrow Pen to fill in my brows. A bit of N07 Damson Blush on my cheeks, and Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter on my cheek bones. I used Burts Bees Lip Balm firstly to moisturise my lips, and lastly applying NARS Tolede Lipstick 


This is more of a night time look for me. I wouldn't wear this day to day as the eye make up isn't as natural as I'd normally have it. I did wear it for that day as it was a special day. Hope you all liked this look - I will try and do more for you all. 

Do you want to see more FOTD's/MOTD's?

8 comments:

  1. very nice fotd hun !! all works beautifully !!
    Melissa
    xx

    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! I'd definitely love to see more :)

    Phoebe-Cate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lovely. I'll be sure to do more in the future. Xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the Nars Creamy Concealer. Love the Naked Basics Palette. I like the sound of the Illamasqua Highlighter....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such great products. All easy to work with and can be used everyday. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...