Hair Care Heroes;

Wednesday 5 March 2014


Hello lovelies;

Recently I've been doing a big spring clean of make up, hair care, skin care and other products. I always find myself going back to the same products when it comes to my hair. I love the way it makes my hair look and feel. 

The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor is my favourite conditioner to use - Most people use it as a masque or a hair treatment. I have thick hair and it seems to work well enough for me to use it every time I wash my hair. It doesn't lather up which is good - When a product lathers it's got added chemicals which is actually bad for your hair. This is the product that keeps my hair soft, sleek and just looking and feeling great. I swapped up products and kept using the ones I normally would and my hair just wasn't the same. I've bought God knows how many bottles of this product and I'll keep buying it. It's holy grail for me.

I've been using the Tangle Teezer for a long time now, and it's the best brush that I've used. It's great for if you get tangles in your hair, and if you like brushing your hair when it's wet. This is the compact version, and it fits perfectly into any bag. I'll keep repurchasing this when I need to. I want to get the Shaun the Sleep version which is adorable! I love the Gold version though. 

It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product is another hair saving product for me - I spray it on damp hair after washing and it just transforms my hair. It is more expensive, but I use every time after washing my hair without fail. I need to get my hands on another. I bought it from a Sally Salon - It isn't really easy to get your hands on in the UK. It really does just do amazing things for your hair making it frizz free, soft, smooth and just amazing. 

The Dove Hair Therapy is another product I use daily - I use this after I product my hair as it soothes my hair down. I've tried oils and it just doesn't do any good. This sprays on your hair leaving it soft and silky. After I brush my hair it becomes frizzy and this just makes my smooth again. It doesn't get rid of the curls in my hair - I've heard they're getting rid of this though. I hope not as I adore it. 

Finally is the Bamboo Boho Waves - This is a perfect hair pick me up. When I brush my hair it brushes out my curls - I spray this in my hair and it restores the curls in my hair. It doesn't give you salt spray hair - just soft and natural. I'm not keen on the matte and messy look. This is perfect for no heat curls if you're looking for a spray to use. I've tried so many salt/curl sprays and this is the best I've used. 

What are your hair care heroes?


2 comments:

  1. OOOhhh I love that your tangle teezer is gold! I've heard a few good things about the Dove hair therapy, I might have to pick some up.

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really pretty. I'd really recommend it just in case they do discontinue it. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...