'Shooting Star Neckalce (under £5) - Lvndr;

Friday 7 March 2014


 Hello Lovelies;

Lvndr is a brand I came across via Instagram. Once I saw their cute little products I couldn't help a cheeky purchase. I originally thought the products would be £10+. I was delighted when I looked and this lovely little necklace was only £3.29! 

This is called the 'Shooting Star Necklace' and it's so adorable. I bought it on the 4th, and it arrived on the 6th. When it arrived, it was in a normal white bubble lined package. I opened it up, and I was in a little world of cuteness. This little lavender packaged tied with some rope - and a note 'Lvndr x' - Inside was a little lavender pouch with their instagram name and website link on it. Open the pouch and you get your little gift. 

The necklace itself is a beautiful little gold star on the end of a golden chain. The chain isn't too short - I have a big dislike of short chains. It's just such a cute, dinky necklace. I'm always looking for a necklace that I can wear day-to-day without needing to change it up. 

Their shop is full of products that I want to buy - I find with some sites you do need to restrain yourself and see how good the products are before you buy anything. Check out these cute little items also for sale;


Elly Pendant Necklace - £11.99 - Their most expensive necklace, and most probably my next purchase. It's so dinky and another day-to-day necklace that would go with so many outfits. You can also get this in bronze.


The Baby Pearl Necklace is priced at £6.99 and it reminds me of an old necklace my mum used to have. A single pearl, so elegant and simple. This would go with different outfits. I really love out simple and chic it it. I'm going to have to get this as well - I can't help it!


This adorable Infinity Ring is only £3.69 and is also in bronze. Another adorable buy, and you can get a necklace and bracelet to match. 


What do you think of these products? Are you a Lvndr convert?

12 comments:

  1. these look really cute and great value for money , lovely the little pearl necklace :)
    Melissa x

    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. great value and they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so adorable if you're looking for an everyday necklace.

      Delete
  3. These look adorable. I'll definitely be checking them out!

    Popping Pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're sososo cute! Loving your blog honey. Xx

      Delete
  4. They look so cute and I love the packaging!

    Lauren x

    keepcalmitsonlyablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't expecting such cute packaging but it's a nice little touch. X

      Delete
  5. I love the infinity ring and the star necklace they are both so cute!!
    www.naomitalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their 'infinity' products are so cute. I just got the ring and it's perfect for my little fingers. :P X

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness! love the star necklace. Ill have to look up this site. THANKYOU!
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely necklace. You're welcome, Doll. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...