Glowing Skin;

Tuesday 3 December 2013





Hello Lovelies;

Recently I've been loving how glowing my skin has been, and it's been down to a few products. The first product is the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner.  Before I've put my make up on, since using this I've seen such a good difference in my skin. It has made my skin less dull, and I do have large pores on my nose and cheeks, and this has done them the world of good and helped them reduce a bit.

Next is another skincare item - The Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher - This has been another product that's reduced and helped my pores a lot - this has changed the look of my skin, and making me look a lot younger and my skin looking overall fresher. This is the product that has given me a lot of confidence with my skin. 

Now onto the much loved Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiant. This is the perfect primer for me. It's water based, makes my skin glow and makes my make up last. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. This is my favourite primer to use. I've tried silicone based primers (to conceal my pores) and none of them have worked and felt as amazing as this primer.

The base of the moment has to be the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser. I've been using this daily, and I adore it. I never thought I'd be using a tinted moisturiser in Winter, but using this, along with the other products has got me sold. It has SPF 30, which is great as the Clarins Toner makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. This gets rid of redness, and just gets rid of little imperfections whilst being sheer and natural. This is my favourite tinted moisturiser. 

The final product is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused light. I'm not a winter powder person, but this powder is great for winter as it isn't heavy. Diffused light is the 'shade' that gets rid of redness, and this also blurs pores, and just perfects the skin further. This sets the make up, and gives you a natural glow. It isn't over the top, but it is light enough to wear all over your face, but you can tell it just illuminates it. 


All these products have helped my skin look so much more awake, without the need of a highlighter or bronzer. This is the perfect cocktail base for your bronzer, blusher and the rest of your make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...