Updates;

Sunday 1 December 2013




Hello Lovelies; 

I thought I'd write a mini post today, to one apologies, and two explain. On Friday my camera decided to give up the ghost - leaving me with an iPhone to take pictures with. Those pictures weren't decent enough, and this frustrated me, so I'm currently waiting for my new camera to arrive.

I will still post, but I'll be using images I find on Google - One with transparent/white backgrounds, so's not to steal other writers images. I am sorry for the lack of uploads. I'll be getting back into the swing of things asap (meaning when the camera arrives). Hope you're all doing well.

I cannot believe it's the 1st of December already! I'm sooo excited. I will be throwing some videos into the mix as well. Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...