November Favourites;

Saturday 30 November 2013




Hey Lovelies; 

This month has been very based on skincare over make up, and hair care. With the weather getting colder, my skin has been my main priority, and with my eczema flaring up, my confidence is at an all time low. So, onto the products!

The first product has been the most important thing that I've been using is Cetraben. I've got a 500g bottle that my gp gave me, but I bought the smaller 50g size from Ebay to take when I travel. I use this around 10+ times a day, and that seems to keep it at bay. This has been a LIFESAVER this month. If anyone suffers from Eczema I highly recommend this. I do have steroid cream to use, but that gets rid of redness, whist this gets rid of dryness. 

Secondly I have another great product that helped with my dry skin, and it's the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. I've got eczema around my eyes, and on my cupids bow so I still wear tinted moisturiser, and I use this to remove it, and just cleanse my skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! It moisturisers my skin, and doesn't make it feel too sensitive. This is a great product, and I cannot believe I took so long to buy it.

Next up is the Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner. I use this on my cheeks, forehead and nose (all the places where I don't have eczema). I was worried I'd irritate my skin, but no! I am so happy I can tone and exfoliate at the same time. I used to use the Simple Facial Exfoliator, but this is so much easier and I've noticed my skin is a lot brighter and just more clear since I've started using this. 

This month I've broken out my Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, and it's been great. I use this again, on the areas I don't have eczema, and it's been great at keeping the rest of my skin soft, and stops any dryness. This is a perfect heavier duty moisturiser, and I love it. If you have dry skin, I really recommend this as a night cream. It feels amazing on your skin, and just leaves you with a fresh clean face. 

Last up is the only cosmetic product, and it's the DuWop Private Plum Lipstick - it basically changes to suit you, and anyone else that uses it. I've been using this all month, and it's the perfect plum lipstick. I have the single one, and the holiday collection with supplies you with the mini private lipstick set, and I love the plum, and red shade, but they also have nude, coral, pink and a pearl colour. It's creamy, and so long lasting on the lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...