Make Up Menu #4

Wednesday 27 November 2013

(Click on image to Enlarge)

Hey Lovelies;

It's that time of the week again that I share with y'all my little beauty menu for the week. This week has been a minimal week in terms of make up. Just generally base, under eye concealer, mascara and lip balm. None the less, I have some little beauties to share.

The first item on the menu is the cult favourite NARS Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturiser in Finland. I've been wearing this basically every day. Well, apart from days I haven't worn any make up. This is my favourite tinted moisturiser over the Laura Mercier one. This just makes my skin glow, and I prefer this. It perfects my skin whilst being sheer and natural. 


Next up, unfortunately is not a product readily available in the UK, but it's so good that I can't, not add it. It's the Tony Moly Panda's Dream. It's basically a make up eraser. You swipe this across any make up that you want to get rid of, and swipe across with a cotton bud and it gets rid of it instantly. I've tried the Simple make up eraser, and a few more, and they seem to irritate my skin. This comes in a stick form, and it's a solid balm texture. It doesn't appear shiny on the skin, no irritation and just does what it's meant to. It's perfect for if your mascara runs, or eye shadow goes where it isn't meant to. 

Last up is a lovely mask, and it's Aveda Intensive Hydrating Masque. I've only started using it this week, and I adore it. I can see a noticeable difference after I've woken up the next morning. This doesn't irritate my skin at all. Even though the Origins one doesn't, the smell is a bit worrying for us with sensitive skin. I love that it's clear, so you don't look silly whilst wearing it. I've even got my other half to use, and like it. That's a big plus in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...