5 Minute Make Up;

Wednesday 18 December 2013


Hello Lovelies;

We've all at one time or another, slept in, or only had 5 minutes to get your make up done - I've done it more than most. There's a few corners you can cut, if you like to hit the snooze button, but still look lovely. 

You can never go wrong with a tinted moisturiser. This can eliminate the moisturiser step. NARS Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturiser is my favourite tinted moisturiser. This is the only face base I've been using for ages - if you've seen my Glowing Skin Post, you'll understand why. This step takes less than a minute, and we need every minute we can get!

Origins Plantscription Concealer is my go to, light concealer at the moment. I know I raved about Tony Moly, but this is a quick, apply on the train concealer and it's so good at concealing without being heavy at all. This also brightens and it being anti-ageing is a plus. 

Next we open those eyes up with the Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof Mascara - I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. I love the look it gives, but the curved brush is rather annoying for me. Living in the UK, I stick to a waterproof mascara in case it starts pouring down.

Brows, a step that can be skipped but for me, just applying something quickly isn't going to take up too much time. I love the Gosh Brow Pen for quick application. This isn't too heavy, and is great for people that won't go out without doing their brows. You could also swap this for the Maybelline Brow Drama which is even quicker! 

To complete the look, apply a tinted balm, or a moisturising tinted lip product. I'd either go with the Korres Lip Butters, or Tony Moly Gloss Bar - Both are moisturising for your lips, and adds a touch of colour to the lips. You could however go for the Maybelline Baby Lips - You can get cherry, pink or peach if you'd prefer a tint. 

I tried this look this morning, and it took me 3 minutes, 22 seconds. Not bad aye? My brows were behaving themselves today though. I hope you've enjoyed this quick post. Do you have a favourite product for a quick make up look?


10 comments:

  1. That lipgloss is so cute!! For a quick make up look, I always use a bronze cream eyeshadow all over the lids so it looks like I spent loads of time blending my eyeshadow! X

    Yet Another Make Up Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! That's a great tip. May have to steal that one from you.

      Casey x

      Delete
  2. I love the lipgloss, such cute packaging! x x

    http://fortheimperfectlyperfect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! I find Korean brands have cute designs like that!

      Delete
  3. I love the Origins Plantscription range....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Such a shame their foundation is too dark. They need a better colour range. X

      Delete
  4. I love Nars. I use there sheer matte foundation almost every day. I am going to have to try out this moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd highly recommend it! I love their sheer matte foundation as well x

      Delete
  5. 3 minutes is impressive, I usually take ages to do my brows haha. I'd love to try the Nars tinted moisturiser too, I keep hearing good things about it! :) xx

    http://lizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were behaving today though. The HD Brows kit makes them so easy to do though. You may be able to get a sample from certain sites, or even Ebay. It is worth the money ^^ xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...