Night time Skincare Routine;

Tuesday 19 November 2013




Hey Lovelies;

Today is a up-to-date night time skincare regime. I do sometimes change things around depending on what my skin is doing, but I've been using this regime for a while so I thought it's worth doing an update. I do pay attention to my skin daily, so if it's more sensitive or if it's more dry I use products aimed to deal with those problems...so here it is and enjoy! 


I start off with cleansing and I normally use different product depending on what my skin is doing. The one I've been using the most is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for over my face, and I use the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Micellar Solution to remove my eye make up. If my skin is really sensitive I tend to use the Ren Hydra-Calm Cleansing Gel and the Emma Hardie Balm if my skin is dry and or needs an intensive cleanse. 


Next up I (mainly skip this step) tone. If I do I go for the Origins Make A Difference Plus lotion, or the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic. I do like the Liz Earle one more. It makes a good difference to my skin, but I normally cleanse so well that I don't always use a toner, but as always it depends on what my skin is doing. Some days this week I've found that I don't need to tone, some days I do. 

Extra:- 1-2 a week, after cleansing/toning I will exfoliate my skin using the Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub. I'll also use a face mask 1-2 a week, this will either be the Origins Drink up Mask, Ren F10 Smooth and Renew Mask or the Origins Clear Improvements mask

Next I move onto eye care. I always use the Michael Todd True Organics Intensive Eye Cream. This is the best eye cream I've found and it really does get rid of dark circles whilst never irritating my eyes - and I'm prone to eczema around my eye lids and under my eyes so it's perfect. If my eyes are puffy I use the Origins No Puffery and apply it for 10-15 minutes, wash it off and then apply my Michael Todd cream. 

Serums are up next, and I've only been using this for a week and a half but I adore it, and it's the Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refiner. It has really helped reduce my pores and I just couldn't see myself without it at the moment. The other serums I use is the Dr Weils for Origins Mega Mushroom Face Serum, if my face is sensitive, or the LA Roche Posay Localised Redness Intensive Serum if my face is sensitive and a little more red than usual. If my face is dry I'll use the Indeed Labs Hydraluron or the Caudalie Sos Serum if I need hydration. 

Finally the last bit if Night Creams - I use the Origins Night-a-mins as a night cream, and I adore it, and sometimes I'll use the Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate between my serum and night-a-mins if my skin needs it. If my skin is super dry, I'll use the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream to blitz my skin and just give it an intensive treatment and that normally works after one or two nights use. I love using the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. There was a time I use it every night, but now I generally use it on days when I've exfoliated my skin, and used the Clear Improvements mask. This in combo with them makes my skin so happy!

So, there it is. Hope it wasn't too much to take it all at once. I do love my skin care and pay a great deal of attention to my skin and I'm sure you can tell by this. 

Please note:- I do have dry, sensitive skin with enlarged pores, and whilst all these products work for me, they may not work for you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try them as I highly recommend all of them :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...