Make Up Break;

Thursday 21 November 2013




Hey lovelies;

Every week, at least once a week, I like to do a 'Make Up Break' day. This is a day that I give my skin a well needed rest, from the make up I wear throughout the week. There's a few things I do on this day, just to ensure my skin is getting a deeper cleanse (as I don't double cleanse) and just clean out my pores, whilst giving it a hydration boost. 

The first thing I do is use Emma Hardies's cleansing balm to give my skin a deep cleanse. This is easier on days I don't wear make up. I love Emma Hardies's balm as it's so moisturising and cleansing at the same time. It really helps my dry skin as well.

Next I use Origins Clear Improvements mask. This is the only pore cleansing mask I've tried that doesn't dry my skin. I love the look of my skin after I've used this. I can really tell the difference before, and after using it. It looks like my pores are reduced after I've used this - and having larger pores that's a big plus!

After clearing my pores, I go for the the Origins No Puffery, which is a 'cooling eye mask' I apply this for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with warm water - and then I use the Michael Todd Intensive Eye Cream to get rid of those dark circles and it's really moisturising! 

Next I use the Snoxin Serum - I don't use this serum often. I'm not as much of a fan of it as a lot of other people, but I use it now and then depending on what my skin is doing. I got this as part of the 'sampler' kit, and I really need to use it up.

Finally I use Origins Overnight Intensive Mask - I use this over a normal cream to give my skin added moisture after using the Clear Improvements mask. I've been using this mask for years and I adore it. 

This is a great little mixture to detox and clear your skin whilst adding moisture. Just what your skin needs if you wear make up, or live in a smoggy city. I love detoxing my skin, and it always glows after. I recommend this for anyone, at least one day a week to give your skin a break. 

2 comments:

  1. Love everything on there but not tried the Michael Todd eye cream. Is it good for really bad dark circles, nothing will get rid of mine at the moment.

    Want to be GFC friends with me over at www.girlblogsetc.co.uk

    Love Tabitha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tabitha!

      The Michael Todd eye cream is brilliant for dark circles. It has made a huge improvement to the point I don't have to wear concealer some days. (I would never have done that before using this product). Now following ^^ love your blog. Xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...